weekend coyotes

muliefanatic

Here are a couple of pictures of some coyotes my dad and I were able to call in this weekend. we made 5 stands and called in 3. On our second stand we set up and had a pair come in fast the lead coyote came in to about 60 yards and ran past us with is partner close behind. so I changed to pup distres and he male came back and gave me a 178 yard shot and I put him down the other one never came back out.

8875dsc01867.jpg

On our final stand we called in a lone coyote and it came in and I stoped him and 100 yards before he circled down wind and my dad put him down.

4265dsc01868.jpg

Here is a pic of both Coyotes.

2828dsc01869.jpg

Muliefanatic

Great job , good hunt right there....Not much beats being in the hills with my dad I'm sure you feel the same...Glad to see this and thanks for sharing it..

Thanks guys. Rio you said it nothing better then being out with my dad. Keaton good to here from you how you been.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom