Well He Is Dead. Damn Teenagers!!!

IDBoneCollector

LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-14 AT 01:13PM (MST)[p] This big non-typical hit the ground last week by a friend of mines 13yo son DIY public land Idaho hunt.
We have a history with this buck got some video last year on his winter range found one of his sheds and this year was able to film him harvesting this beast.
5486img950479.jpg-1.jpg

and a screen shot of him last year from the video. Not the best quality but still cool to see.
5158nontyp1.jpg

Little better view of the rack..
3543img_0477.jpg

WOW... Congrats to the kid. He's going to have a hard time toping that one. What a beautiful deer.

And my condolences to you! Its a little tough seeing someone shoot the animal you have some history with. I have definitely enjoyed the last few years of pics of this buck.

What is the main Beam length on this buck?

I'm looking forward to the Movie!! lol

Congrats to the kid of a Super Buck!! Awesome!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Honestly i couldnt be happier someone i know was able to get him. and it even makes me happier it was a young kid. as for the beam legnth one was 26+ and the other was 27+ inside spread of 27" outside 34 3/4"

Any chance of seeing the footage of the hunt? Thanks!!

34+" outside with that height!! WoW!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I am not sure what is going to happen yet with the footage and all the pics and the story they have several magazines interested in a cover story. That being said in the end its going to be his sons decision on who gets it if anyone. I'll get my butt in gear and at least upload some of the footage I took of him from last year. I know this pic dont do the buck justice! I have another one I could post but I dont know if my buddy wants his 13yo son's face all over the net. I may post the otherone and crop the faces out or something.

Little forks. I would have never shot him. I think that kid is ruined for life. Is that his first buck to? Very nice

Awesome, I love tall racks and with that much character what a lifetime animal Congrats to the young man.

Incredible mass, heigth and width! What more could you ask for. Great buck

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

That one fine a$$ buck right there, Hope it makes it into the magazine, Congrats to the young man.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

great buck!
I'll guess on a gross score of 215". At first glance I didn't notice how inches of NT points. I came up with what looks like 30+ inches of nontypical points.

Update: He was able to take first in the local big buck contest. got himself a new rifle i believe was the prize this year. Oh and i believe the Gross score was 225" or 227"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom