Well It's official

Cass

Very Active Member
As of November 28, 2005 I am now. 21 years of age. I have been on this site for the past wow. 8 years. I have met some really great people on this site. Everyone on here has become, Like a friend to me. I know I've put so many of you through hell and what not, But to everyone who is still here, still givin it to me, still yabberin back and fourth, Guys it's been my pleasure. You are all a buncha great fellas. Best of luck to you and everyones families during this holiday season. Have a great Winter.

-Cass

Happy Birthday Cass, 21 is a milestone age for a guy to reach. Remember responsibilities and dont do anything foolish. Its been fun watching you grow up.

Mike
at235.gif

Happy birthday bud!!!. I have watched you go through some tough times on this site and to your credit you handled like a man. Have a great 21st and always be a good example for hunting!!.

WELL c'ASS

IT TOOK A WHILE BUT YOU'RE GETTING THERE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY & DON'T GO TO VEGAS TO CELEBRATE IT,LOL!!!

WE'VE HAD OUR UPS & DOWNS & AT ONE TIME I HAD YOU MAD ENOUGH YOU WERE COMMING TO ALTAMONT TO LOOK FOR ME,YOU'VE CALMED DOWN A LITTLE SINCE THEN!!!

REMEMBER,ALL THE THINGS YOU COULDN'T DO BECAUSE YOU WERE UNDER AGE WILL BE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS & 95% OF IT NOW WILL MEAN NOTHING TO YOU!!!

THE ONLY THING THAT WORRIES ME IS IF Moosie EVER GOES TO VEGAS,THAT COULD BE DANGEROUS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING EVEN THE PUNKS ARE GETTING SOME AGE TO THEM HERE AT MM!!! (BY THE WAY,I CAN TELL YOU'RE STILL YOUNG,WHEN YOU TOTALLY GROW UP YOU'LL QUIT MENTIONING THAT "B" DAY!!!)

Age generally reflects wisdom, and I've watched you use it on here quite a few times. Despite consistant badgering from fellow "Monstermuley" folks, you've held your character up to a standard in which I actually thought you were older than you are. You are leaps and bounds ahead of a lot of supposed "grown men" on here. Happy Birthday.

Hey, what do you mean about that? Mr. Studpile doody head! Haaaha.. But seriously folks.. C'ass, it seem that you are grown now and I think that it is time we have "that talk". Ya see, when a husband and a wife love each other very much and want to make a baby, they have what is called "relations". Never mind, it just isnt the same without visual effects. Any way.... You are a good kid, just stay that way and take care of yourself and make the right choices. Damn, I sound like my Dad!
yotewalk.gif

Eric

Cass,

Happy Birthday and don't get into too much trouble. Now you can go to Coyote Ugly Bar there and check out the "ladies". LOL
Have a great day.
I'll be down there next May for a Reunion of Army buddies for a 3 day get-together, we will be taking in the Coyote place then.

Brian

PB- 'Studpile doody head???"" ROFLMAO!!!

Cass, happy B-day. Kinda ironic that you, a Sagitarian, are a hunter..........funny how that happens.

Pred

LAST EDITED ON Nov-28-05 AT 12:34PM (MST)[p]I guess if I picked the moniker I'll have to live with the "doody" comments...lol

Happy birthday bud! God I remember how you used to be the ass of every single joke on this board. You and OO, and FirstDinkyDogRatDeerWas80Inches and I have to say you've deffinately come out ahead! lol Good times!

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Happy B-day Cass.....enjoy being 21 while you can. Before you know it you'll be much older and slower like me.....I mean Kilowatt...I mean PC....I mean Kingfish...aww heck, you know what I mean. :)

BOHNTR )))---------->

Happy Bday Cass. Tell you what, since you've given me a lot of good laughs over the years PM me your address and I'll send you a Never Enough DVD.

Enjoy it while you can. I just hit 30 and it hurts!:)

Prism

MY NAME IS c'ASS!!!

I JUST TURNED #1!!!

I LIVE IN ALTAMONT!!!

AND I WANT THE VIDEO!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING IF YOU GIVE OLDER MEMBERS VIDEO'S???

B_F_E...

There is no more Mustang Ranch, it was shut down a few years or so ago. The old pink buildings are now over a few miles east of there at a new place also east of Sparks/Reno area.

I'm sure Cass won't have to travel far for some action if that is his desire.

Brian

Brian,

How do you know so much about whore houses???

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

I wish I had saved my self. Sadly, I didn't. I thought I had but she turned out to be a Bipolar schitzo. Now I will wait and keep loving the woman I have in my life now until it happens again.
Thanks for the comments guys, Really appreciate it!

-Cass

AND B_F_E_

HOW DO YOU KNOW SO LITTLE ABOUT THEM???

YOU'VE BEEN SECLUDED IN THE 'STICKS' WAY TO LONG!!!

WHAT ARE YOU TYRYING TO DO,CORRUPT c'ASS???

REMIND ME TO NEVER TURN YOU LOOSE WITH MY GIRLFRIENDS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHICH IS SWELLED THE MOST,THE NECK ON THAT CO BUCK OR YOUR HEAD,LOL!!!

D13er.

Jef, I read about it in the paper a couple of years ago and just this past august on the way to Elko I finally figured out where they have them, they are located out behind a large processing plant and Electrical substation right off of I-80.

And to put your mind at ease, I have never been inside of one and have no desire to either. I get my kicks on Route 66.

Brian

JB,

Just read in the paper this morning that Heidi Fleiss, the Hollywood Madam is or will be opening a "place" north of LV that will be for Women, it is called the Stud Farm or words to that effect. Says that todays women who are single and in "charge" of themselves need an outlet. LOL

Brian

Kilowatt,

I saw that on the news a while back, the report also said it might not work out for her because Nevada has a law against felons working in the sex business. Poor thing. She is a real winner.

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom