Well its official

justr_86

Long Time Member
With the oil field here in the basin crashing, I took a opportunity with my company to transfer to the bakken. My wife, our 3 kids and the new addition arriving in July are excited about everything going on and the big changes.

I know I don't post much anymore but figured I would let my friends here know the latest.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Good Talkin to You the other morning justr!

Best of Luck!

[font color="blue"]"This is the USA where people get Paid to Watch
People that are
Watching You!"[/font]

Wishing you the best of luck Kenny. Congrats on the new job, wife and baby. Hope everything goes great for you. You deserve it!

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Lol its not any colder there than it is in the basin. It does get cold but it doesn't stay cold for months at a time like it does here.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Maybe if you play your cards right, you can still put in as a resident in Utah....because you used to work here in the oil business...uh...half of the time...you live in North Dakota...but you can also put in for resident tags there too only if your work.......oh, who knows. Worth a shot, Kenny!

I wish you luck in the new venture.

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>Maybe if you play your cards
>right, you can still put
>in as a resident in
>Utah....because you used to work
>here in the oil business...uh...half
>of the time...you live in
>North Dakota...but you can also
>put in for resident tags
>there too only if your
>work.......oh, who knows. Worth a
>shot, Kenny!
>
>I wish you luck in the
>new venture.
>
>Steve
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

Wait a minute, didn't somebody from Nevada just try this? Or was it utah?

Good luck in your move Justr!!

That oil bizz sure has it's ups and downs. I remember talking to a guy in a Evanston Wy bar years ago over a couple a beers one night before heading out for a hunt. He said that the oil or gas guys, don't remember which, had pulled out and had left full neighborhoods of nice homes almost empty. They just walked away from their homes to not come back. He said that i could buy 2 nice newer homes next to each other for $25K total!

At the time, i had a little money and thought hard on the subject once i got back home in northern Calif. Looking back, i'd have moved to Wyoming and been there all these years. I think it was early the 90's, 91 or 92, it wouldn't have been such a bad move.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Good Move, Now you can pheasant hunt like there is no tomorrow. NOW Shummy will have come east. Hope everything works out good in your favor. Finding housing will be the first headache.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

We have a house picked out. My company is taking excellent care of us. Hired a moving company and everything, just have to drive there and tell them where we want stuff lol. Not used to that!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Aloha my friend!
It's always MY pleasure when we get to text or talk with each other.
Best to ya Kenny!
Zeke

We Just shut in 5 Feilds. other Companies are shutting down down-hole subs. Its setting rough. we have Some Feilds to where you going So I'm up there Once in Awhile.

They are in a falling decline right now.
Repair and maintance will still be on going for awhile.
Buy some warm jackets.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom