Well on his way!

NvrEnuf

Very Active Member
This is a picture of my little shed hunting buddy. He is only 3 years old and already seems to have the bug just like his old man. A couple of weeks ago we were watching television and he was playing with "his" elk antler. After a few minutes of him being to quite I realized that he had fallen to sleep with the thing. My wife teases me because I'm so proud of this picture. I have decided that later in life when he thinks it's time to start chasing women I'm going to tell him that sleeping with his horn will be much more peacful and will get him into a lot less trouble! Man I love the little feller!

Rutt, by the way. This is the old white elk shed that you were going to throw away. I cleaned it up and now my little boy has decided that it's his. It actually turned out pretty good for one of the first ones I have done. Thanks for letting me have it.
fadd03a2.jpg

NvrEnuf

pictures are worth a thousand words.
you better watch out! before long he will be beating you out to your own spots, hahaha!
nice photo!
AQ.

I guess the old tale that If you sleep with a book under your pillow you will be smarter is kinda in play here.
Does he think if he sleeps with that horn under him he'll get a big bull soon?
That's gotta be one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen.

-Cass

Holly smokes! Those are some great browns. Nice elk set and a huge muley set! The one elk shed with the dropper is very unique as well. I can't wait until shed season rolls around.

NvrEnuf

Nvr,
Glad to see you are putting it to good use, now I know why I just couldn't bring myself to throw it out.

Rut

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom