well

mossback50cal

Very Active Member
lets hear it. how is everyone feeling about the elections?

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

>I now live in Venezuela ?
>

Least yer new governor isn't into chicks with dicks!

#livelikezac

wanna trade??

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I know this sounds bad because I have daughters, but we're electing more and more women and when have you ever known women to get along? so instead of having a bunch of crotchety old men fighting, now you'll have a bunch of women fighting. sounds like things are going to get really nasty. not to mention we have a bunch of liberal hippy women.

We get Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House....and thanks to Trump I won't be able to get an opioid prescription to get through it.

...panty dropper eel....get some of that panty dropper....

you'll feel better not so constricted.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

YBO, the gas tax failed because the trade unions and Democrats fronted 40 million dollars in advertisement to fight it. As normal they played the fear game that without the tax our roads will not get fixed.
The people for rescinding the gas tax failed to advertise the fact that the CA. general fund has millions in the black, according to Brown himself, that could be diverted from Brown's super train towards fixing the roads.
Our county road department is only getting a fraction of the money they used to get from the state after Brown and the Dem majority diverted the money towards Brown's super train from L.A. to San Francisco. Now any time the liberal Dems need more money they can just past a bill letting them add more taxes in the future.
This state is full of idiots that will cut their own throat. In my county, the voters voted 3 to 1 to rescind the tax, but you know how the liberal idiots in the big cities voted.

RELH

>....it failed solely because this state
>is full of stupid people......
>
>
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I really wish you would quit exporting them here! TIA

#livelikezac

DW they are a breed of ignorant idiots that other states end up with. After years of voting for liberal Democrats, they get to the retirement age and finally wake up that they can not afford to live in CA. on a retirement income.

So they pack up and head for a more conservative state and take their liberal voting ways with them and F##k over the locals in the new state. Too darn dumb to figure out they were the cause of their own problems. FTW is a perfect example of that mind set, or I should say lack of a mind that is capable of any common sense.

RELH

I am literally sick to my stomach that Newsom is California's new governor, as if Brown wasn't bad enough...
His hatred for guns, hunting and all things conservative have me wanting to leave in a way I can't even describe.
This is an absolute nightmare.

NV is screwed! We have a governor that won on the platform of banning guns and a senator that was funded by nancy pelosi. What D-Heads.

Sounds like you're all unhappy. excellent ??..

If you're not happy now you're really going to love 2020 ! HA!

Look at it like the orange man and it's not so bad , you picked up a couple seats in the senate you already controlled and got your azz handed to you in the house add lost control " bigly ". that's " almost a complete victory " !!!!! I PHUK'IN LOVE IT !!!!! YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS CHIT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are soooooo screwed.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>I am literally sick to my
>stomach that Newsom is California's
>new governor, as if Brown
>wasn't bad enough...
>His hatred for guns, hunting and
>all things conservative have me
>wanting to leave in a
>way I can't even describe.
>
>This is an absolute nightmare.

+ 1000

down?!!! opposite actually. the "blue wave" turned out to be a fizzle. if you guys see that as a liberal victory, than you must be extremely confused. more representatives from the Republican party retired than any year aside from 1938. and they still only lost half as many seats as obuma did his first midterm. you guys really don't understand politics do you?

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-18 AT 08:48AM (MST)[p]Good one retard.

get your mom to explain to you what the house is and what it does. and I don't mean your single wide I mean congress.

It was a few seats short in the senate of being a blue wave. and in 2020 the math is reversed and the republicans have the extra exposure . and they will lose control.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

wow you really are a liberal aren't you? i hit you with facts and you resort to insults, since you have ZERO facts to support your "claims". you are the mistaken one. i understands EXACTLY how the house and, MORE IMPORTANTLY, the Senate work. you obviously have no clue if you think that was a dominant election.

You heading to Colorado to play hide the ram rod with the new Governor?

Take 2 paddles when you are up the creek.

It was a dominant election. the republicans held their ground in the senate and lost EVERYWHERE else. that's an azz kicking .

The senate is important. but if you think the house is meaningless you're about to get schooled.

This was a referendum on Trump. and you lost " bigly ". period.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

If it was such a dominant election, why are the Democrats screaming about key states gaining Republican governors. Could it be their effect on elections in 2020?

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Nov-15-18 AT 01:32PM (MST)[p]boy you sure dont know history of midterms,do you? i understand the house is important as well. The average president, in his first midterm, loses 37 seats in the house. couple that with the amount of republicans who retired, which hasn't been seen since 1938(when that president lost SEVENTY TWO seats) and you will see this was not an "azz kicking". but, Im not gonna respond anymore, as Im wasting time typing this stuff up to someone, who obviously, cannot comprehend that this was not the "blue wave" they were looking for. just like mrs Warren, get defeated and yell victory, either by ignorance or being blind.

Arizona voted for the Dem, but then Arizona has been Dem ever since McCain won way back when. Not much of a win for the left.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom