Well

Great bear. Congrats. Why so few arrows left in the quiver if you shot him at 5 yards? Just kidding dude. Just busting chops. Good job.

Lol not the greatest shot at 5 yards. Hit a little to the right quartering away. Caught up with him in 100 yards and he was still and spilling blood. Wife's range finder was on the fritz. Missed one shot then put two more in him. He was tough. But ya. Used a few arrows to try to finish him off as fast as I could.

Taking additional shots is nothing to be ashamed of. A quick, clean kill is always the goal , regardless of the arrows used . Good job on a fine bear .

Thank you all. I was blessed to get this great bear. And iccy congrats on that fine ass cow. Wish she was sitting in my freezer no doubt. Fine kill.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom