went for a little ride the other night.

justr_86

Long Time Member
Pretty fun! Don't be too critical of my editing skills lol.

http://youtu.be/t0xsiJ69DLg

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Oh Baby, its been 31 years since my motorcycle crash put me in a chair, but that sure took me back to some great memories of many rides down south of Green River. Awesome video. Thanks for the trip back in time.

Yelum

YBU

You fell over a bunch less than I would have! You know me, always falling down even when there's no motor involved.
Nice stuff Kenny!
Zeke

Lol I only kinda fell over in the video one time! It's beena few years since I've rode but I bought the bike this spring and am madi waited so long!

7744img_20140803_150350.jpg

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I Know them Guys!

I Think They're both Batchin it!:D

Not A Bad Thing!

At Least they're out there havin some Fun!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I see justr!

Be Careful on the Bikes & Stay away from the Battle Wounds!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Just so you ain't running down your deer and hunting off the noisy bastards this fall!

Quit being a puzzy and get some air, son!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom