went with the Tundra

muleycrazy

9315dsc01138.jpg

Sold the F350 and Diesel and went with the Tundra...6" pro-Comp lift with Toyo Mud- Terrain 35's !! Love it !

"Do you like Apples ? Well I got her
number, How do you like those Apples !

That is a nice looking truck!! What kind of engine and power has it got?

Love the looks of the Toyo tires. Never had them myself but heard good things about them from friends.

THATS A GREAT LOOKING RIG......MIGHT BE MY NEXT TRUCK. IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKING HOW MUCH DID YOU HAVE TO PAY ?? THANKS....YD.

I was getting in the 14 - 15 MPG range before the lift & tires.
Now I am not sure I haven't run a tank yet but I am sure its down a couple MPG.

"Do you like Apples ? Well I got her
number, How do you like those Apples !

Not a big fan of lifts either. I never did understand them.
But that is a very sharp ride man.

Great looking truck.Someone asked about MPH,I have the 2007 with a 5.7 & get 14.5 around town and 19-20 on a flat freeway and thats with Calif smog crap on it........Jim

Sweet ride. Plus the Tundra seems to be the military vehicle of choice with the Rebels in Libya.:)

Eel

Great choice muleycrazy, looks bad ass!! I love my '08 Tundra. I've got a lift with 35's too, much better that way.

I have a 2010 Tundra, with just the 3 in lift. I get 15 in town and 18 - 19.5 mpg on the highway with my fourwheeler in the back. I absolutly love the tundra. Im a believer in them.

The truck looks badass..You will love it . It will run over 100 K with no problems. As long as the suspension is beefed up it will be awesome as the stock ones sag .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom