were do you live

Auberry,CA. But soon to be Colorado.....The sooner the better.

horsepoop.gif

Craig, Colorado

Work to hunt!! Live to hunt!! And the rest spent keeping the wife happy!!

WOW! All over the place! Phoenix metro AZ area here.
Archerman - Archery hunting addict!

Hunters, I live way out in the country but somewhat near Galatia, Illinois. Deep southern Illinois close to the Shawnee National Forest. CowTag

Transplant from Santa Barbara "Kalifornia" now in Grand Junction Colorado. Love it here, but job hunting is like trying to find a 180 muley in the A zone! x(

Eelgrass,

Must be tough pickens being a commercial fisherman in Eureka, NEVADA. Are you sure that's where you live? :)

I live in Fallon, Nevada.

Andyman!!!

I'LL TELL YOU WHERE I LIVE!!!

IF YOU'LL QUIT BEING CHICKEN-$HIT ABOUT POSTING YOUR NAME!!!

THE ONLY bobcat KNOWING HE (Andy!!!) DIDN'T HAVE BALLS ENOUGH TO TELL US WHERE HE LIVED!!!

NVBighorn,

I was wondering if anybody would pick up on that!:) I spent a week hunting antelope between Eureka and Battle Mountain a few years back. Very few commercial fishermen did I see.

Eureka, CA

Eel

Grantsville Utah
We used to be in the middle of Nowhere till all the city sliker S.O.B.'s started movin out here! It's startin to look like West Valley. Dam I hate city slikers.
Wes

>
>Andyman!!!
>
>I'LL TELL YOU WHERE I LIVE!!!
>
>
>IF YOU'LL QUIT BEING CHICKEN-$HIT ABOUT
>POSTING YOUR NAME!!!
>
>THE ONLY bobcat KNOWING HE (Andy!!!)
>DIDN'T HAVE BALLS ENOUGH TO
>TELL US WHERE HE LIVED!!!
>

HAHAHAHAH... Knew you couldn't resist bob.

I live in Lehi, Utah

Andy

Santa Barbara, California

Whats up Guido!!! (180Muley) I knew you had to be in here somewhere. Get a job!!!!

Jimmy Neutron

Round Rock, TX - but I am from the great state of UTAH! (Vernal, Cedar City, and Midvale)

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>EdleBrock............You live in the gated area by the Golf Course??

If you're in AZ you're by a gated community with a golf course...LOL...

Actually, Cave Creek AZ...

Tucson,AZ by way of San Angelo, TX... been here 4 years and am headed out as soon as I get my job transfer to either Shelby or Whitefish, Montana.. plan on being there 5 or 6 years and then high tailing it back to the open arms of Tejas..

I've been to Intercourse, it's not to far from Blue Balls. Beautiful farming country, I'll bet there's some good Whitetail hunting around there. Scott

Beaver Oregon ...... go ahead and laugh and not its not beaverton or beaver cr its just beaver oregon

Born in the Mtns, raised in cave, Huntin' and Fishin' is all I crave.. Gettin too old for all the other crap that goes with this ryme...HEHEHE.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom