WE'RE DONE!!! COVID IN THE DEER HERD!!!

Whitetail deer were found to have the virus here in 2021. Ohio State University found it in deer in their study.

Been well-known for a while that animals are a reservoir for Covid. Problem will have more to do with reactionary policy (politics). Saw a video the other day discussing the intentional attack on our food supply wielding science as a political weapon. They mentioned in the discussion using Covid in deer as one of these multi-pronged approaches to force a food shortage. There are many many other dimensions to this attack, and Covid in deer is going to be one very small part that we hunters happen to care about.

Screenshot_20220329-133511_Chrome.jpg

Hilarious?because.....I was fired for no vax?. Deers body, deers choice.
Sorry to hear that. Sounds like a company you really don’t want to work for anyways. The “my body my choice” chant is up and running again now that the perceived decision of the Supreme Court has been leaked. Such hypocrites…

Being a nurse I am in the thick of it.
Sad but true. I used to arrest people that some carried every communicable disease you could ever imagine that was once eradicated in this great country. Not anymore, we’ve got people who will jeopardize the health and safety of citizens just to get a vote.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom