Western States Bike Ride

R

reese_2288

So I am recently unemployed and am looking to enjoy my time while I am not working I have planned a trip where I will be riding my bike from utah into nevada, southern nevada and whatever other places the road takes me I was thinking about heading into northern california and coming down the coastline. I know that it is quite the challenge but I really don't want to do it alone and would like to meet some new friends that are up to the challenge I plan to take my time and enjoy everything that these states have to offer I would really like to get off the bikes and do some fishing and hiking. If anyone is interested in possibly doing this with me hit me up I am open to a change of destinations as well. I hope that some of you guys get back to me and want to join for the adventure.
My name is Austin leave me a message and I will get back to you with my number and we can get the ball rolling.

Sounds interesting even though I'm not your guy.

Are you talking peddle bikes or motor bikes?

I road my peddle bike about 20 miles one day and bruised my taint so badly that I vowed never to look at a peddlebike again.

I did ride an 1100cc V twin around for a few years through Ut and Id until I crashed at 65mph..... and survived. My wife's tolerance was bruised so badly that I can't look at another motorcycle again.

Good luck and have a ball.

Zeke

I hope he is talking about road bike. Head up through boise and follow the columbia river through oregon and then head west and follow 101 down. Great ride and very scenic. Me and the wife did it a few weeks back total of 2300 miles on the hog. great time

Haha I am talking about peddle bikes, I did a trip from the grand canyon up the rim into lake powell and made my way to moab 3 years ago. Haha Zeke your not suppose to ride the seat like it's a cowgirl's saddle horn but I have had my share of nasty bruises from taking some big falls. Well the offer is still out until next week when I leave.

F.Y.I.

I seen a video once about cummin's drivers that are real pricks to pedal bikers,TAKE HEED,

None the less i died laughing,

Good luck on your trek,

"Beer can be food,but food can't be beer"

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom