What a blast!

MichaelJ

Very Active Member
Ok, this isn't that important, but yesterday, while glasssing for deer, a group of 5 coyote's pop up at about 200 yds. Well we hadn't been seeing anything so far that day, and I decided to take a shot. We were on a hill at about a 40 degree angle. I got out my gun and couldn't spot one of them! So I grabbed my binos and started looking again. after about 15 seconds I spotted one of them standing right where I'd been looking the whole time. So I grabbed my gun and lined up a shot, BOOOOM! dust not 2 inches over his back! Then it was like mice in the middle of a room when you flip the light on! Coyotes just started running everywhere! BOOOOOOM! right over anothers back! Turns out I forgot to compensate for the downhill. So my bullet hit higher than it would've on flat ground. But what a rush! I tan hides, so I could've gotten about 140$ worth of pelts right there! I was kicking myself the rest of the day! By the way I've never shot a coyote before, but I think I'll start hunting them now!

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome, right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

thats about par ive been hunting them for 15 years and still shoot overthem even when i miss im still smiling

I know, I think I'm seriously gonna start hunting them this winter!

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome, right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-03 AT 10:15PM (MST)[p]Good Luck To ya, I think Hunting those Buggers would be Nice!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom