What a first oryx hunt of the year!!!!

C

compasswest

WOW what a great day, my friend and fellow guide Franco and i had a rare chance to hunt as a team today for the first hunt of the year.

Franco and I have always had a blast working together the rare hunts we are not both working. Well today is going down in history for both of us and our hunter from KS David.....

Thanks Franco for the help and thanks Dave for shoting true!

40.25 and offical SCI score of 96

4a8770075fcae40a.jpg

4a8771d86cc8e0dc.jpg

www.200inches.com

Holy Cow! What a toad of a bull. That thing is heavy all the way up and has rings all the way up also.

That must have been one happy hunter. Hope he knows what he shot.

Which range was he on?

Was the SR hunt today just got home, he had no idea what he shot until franco and I were both ear to ear, and then all the gate checks and the offical score in the top 20 in the US set it home!!! Was fun to see it all hit home!

www.200inches.com

Great Job Guys ~

That has to be one of the best looking Oryx I have ever seen, and as you know, I have seen quite a few!!! That's exactly what we are always looking for and you sure know where and how to find them...

I just looked back over my shoulder at the one on my wall that you and I took on RC, and even at 38" it does not compare to the mass on this bull...

Congratulations... Stryker

Chris,

Congrats on a GREAT Oryx! That is sweet to say the least. 96"? If he enters that thing we will probably be sitting right next to each other? I bet you guys are just as stoked as I am....still! Thanks for sharing. I had a Oryx steak yesterday and it was very very good!

Nicely done guys!:)

Congratulations compasswest on your first 40 inch oryx!!!

FRANCO????Hmmmmmmm.......Seems like I have heard about that guide before...

Great bull Chris,was that one of the guys I talked to?We still talk about last years hunt all the time.

Yeah!!! Way to go Chris....man I would give anything to do that hunt again.

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom