WHAT A F'N PANTY WASTE COUNTRY WE ARE BECOMING!!! JFP!!!

You could start a fun poll for new names for your state for when the tyrannical majority makes you change it. ?

If a name alone is enough to hurt feelings, why even play the game? The loser's feelings will be hurt by virtue of losing the game. In order to protect against that, it is probably best that games be played until there is a tie so everybody wins.

This is what happens when an extremely racist nation turns into a paranoid PC freak out nation. like most things it swings from one extreme to the other.

B0969DC9-4635-4084-A75B-C8535B261DF8.jpeg

Kinda hard to keep things straight.

So which group was indigenous? I mean it kinda seems like Indians "stole land" from other Indians based on who was the strongest militarily. So who was the original indigenous, because I for one dont want to be hurtful in the use of of discriptives.

Hey Hossy!

You'd Have to Zip your Lipps for Eternity!

So which group was indigenous? I mean it kinda seems like Indians "stole land" from other Indians based on who was the strongest militarily. So who was the original indigenous, because I for one dont want to be hurtful in the use of of discriptives.

That pretty well describes the moral dilemma of the modern progressive. They keep chasing rainbows and never really fix anything.

A black president got elected twice because racists aren't the majority anymore, as you saw once again this November.

Does that mean everyone has to be pure as the driven snow ? no, not in my opinion. but it seems that opinion isn't in the majority anymore either . the era of the old white guy is over forever , hispanics will be the majority in 2050 and the other minorities will make up another large voting block. I seriously doubt it's going to lead to the utopia the far left believes it will but we're going to find out anyway .

like climate change and the national debt you love to ignore , it's not going to effect most of us that much in our lifetimes so who gives a FF.

Hey 440?

You Keep Bringing that GLOBAL WARMING Up?

I've asked You a 100 F'N Times!

What You gonna do about it?

Your Buddy Obama Wasted Billions in Study alone & He didn't Do One F'N Thing Good!

You PISS & MOAN about it but You Ain't Helping the Problem Either!

You'll SUCK up to Biden like White on Rice!

Have another CROWN,that ought to Fix everything this Evening!

A black president got elected twice because racists aren't the majority anymore, as you saw once again this November.

Does that mean everyone has to be pure as the driven snow ? no, not in my opinion. but it seems that opinion isn't in the majority anymore either . the era of the old white guy is over forever , hispanics will be the majority in 2050 and the other minorities will make up another large voting block. I seriously doubt it's going to lead to the utopia the far left believes it will but we're going to find out anyway .

like climate change and the national debt you love to ignore , it's not going to effect most of us that much in our lifetimes so who gives a FF.

ID gladly drive an electric work truck, IF it was capable of hauling heavy loads, and if it was capable of traveling long distances between charges.

The house will need a new roof in the next few years. I plan on putting solar panels on when it gets one.

Im a pretty big fan of the new highly efficient furnace we put in, along with highly efficient AC because they save me money.

But THATS the point. Instead of possing money away on PSA, studies, etc, a President needs to get Government OUT OF THE WAY, and let the market design products that are both environmentally friendly and COST EFFECTIVE.

Well Hossy!

Will the New HVAC System Save Money in the Long Run?

More Electronics than You Can Fix!

How Bout Longevity?

They Ain't Making things to Last!

Throw it away & Buy a New Unit & Say F Fixing the Old Unit that isn't really all that Old!

Just Sayin........!

ID gladly drive an electric work truck, IF it was capable of hauling heavy loads, and if it was capable of traveling long distances between charges.

The house will need a new roof in the next few years. I plan on putting solar panels on when it gets one.

Im a pretty big fan of the new highly efficient furnace we put in, along with highly efficient AC because they save me money.

But THATS the point. Instead of possing money away on PSA, studies, etc, a President needs to get Government OUT OF THE WAY, and let the market design products that are both environmentally friendly and COST EFFECTIVE.

Well Hossy!

Will the New HVAC System Save Money in the Long Run?

More Electronics than You Can Fix!

How Bout Longevity?

They Ain't Making things to Last!

Throw it away & Buy a New Unit & Say F Fixing the Old Unit that isn't really all that Old!

Just Sayin........!

My old one was 1997. Same as the furnace.

I grew up with a swamp cooler, its ok to admit things are better.

And you and I both know the engineering in most of the new systems is 10x better than the new "tradesmen" putting it in.

But yup. ID happily not burn $120 a week in gas, in exchange for a plug. And if that "saves the planet" then I guess we both win.

But that's IF its economically advantageous.

I needed a new furnace. ID had finished my basement almost doubling the size. Same with the AC.

So I got bigger units, that cost less yearly to run. Them being energy efficient, just a bonus.

No i dont believe in windfarms or solar farms for mass, consistant energy supply, ask BHA about that.

No. My 4 barrel carb 350 in my 78 Camaro is not as efficient as the 6.0 in this chev. That 350 didnt make it 182,605 miles like this 6.0 has either.

935592A1-0C02-4E0A-BB40-9FF888F47B5E.jpeg

If anyone is worried about greenhouse gasses such as CO2 and global warming, take heart.

https://newtube.app/TonyHeller/Q0DNUNR
Tony is a smart man that possesses common sense. Their existential threat is pure fantasy created by burrocrats designed to transfer your wealth & liberty into their pockets and to to re-distribute the left over crumbs to whoever they want and turn the US into a chithole in the process.

What you're descibing is the history of mankind.
Humans have been taking things from other humans since we crawled out of the trees.
The migration/settling/conquering of America is just "recent" history, so we fixate on it.
Imagine if we thought Rome should have to pay for all of the sins they committed during their turn as king of the mountain.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom