WHAT A SAD DEAL!!!

Terrible !!!! I'll kill a mean dog in a second and not think twice about it. Have a couple of friends , both women , that have huge scars down the side of their faces from dogs when they were kids. That poor kid ........

OMG what a horrible thing to happen to that poor child.

Joe

?Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

It is indeed a sad deal.

It happened to my wife about a year and a half ago.

I went in for a total knee replacement one morning. Wife and MIL took off after I was in the recovery room and were to come back later that day.

Wife went home to take care of the dogs and was attacked by our largest. Flight for life, 31 days in the hospital and 5 months in wound care. 187 staples to close wounds to her arm and ribcage and butt.

All from a dog who had slept between us the night before. All from a dog who alerted on 3 of her seizures. I have pictures of him with his mouth around my neck 3 days prior.

He had a small tumor on an area of his brain which controls emotion.

Sometimes you just can't predict stuff.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

>Little hard to play paper rock
>scissors now

Class act. Four year old has his hand ripped off and the pivot man shows how it's funny. Who is this butt plug?

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-19 AT 09:56PM (MST)[p]1911 he is a troll who obviously has " short comings" that he makes up for, with his vial hatred of everything!!!

this is my 4 year old grandson a pitbull did this last weekend, let me just say yes it was the dogs and the owners fault n that dog is taking a dirt nap now....

73019alex2.jpg

after the initial scream from my grandson he apologized for spilling his milk on the floor... that just made me wanna shoot the owner...

Ouch ! That is ridiculous anyone would keep an animal around that would do something like that , seems it's the little ones that always pay the price. Anything showing any aggression around here gets gone real quick ! Be it dogs , cattle , or horses. One mistake is one too many.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom