What are the chances?

treedagain

Long Time Member
That Bidens handlers/nurses don't let him debate? If so the election will have no meaning. If the American public does not get the chance to hear from both candidates on the issues it will be almost criminal. He is a senile old man that is just a puppet. They are afraid of his outbursts and rants. Perfect example of the Democrats level of disceit and willingness to play the game under handed. He won't even take the cognitive test?

I think chances are very good he won't. It's a rock and a hard place for him. He does the debate and gets destroyed by Trump and or his own tongue. The American people will demand & deserve to hear from the candidate and how he handles himself. Hiding in the basement is the least bad option for him. I don't think he will be the nominee. It's quite obvious he's mentally unfit.

The left is in a bad spot here, they let him debate and they lose the election. They dont let him debate there will be a lot of questions from the public as to why, then his mental fitness will be a huge topic.
Im with wet mule here, last min audible from the dems change the candiate late entry from Micheal obama i mean Michelle .
If any of you follow dan bongino on his podcast he has a source clsoe tot he situation and is saying the dems are in panic mode cause Biden's mental fitness is far worse then thought.

Dan bongino is former secrete service agent and may have a contact with secrete service members that are guarding sleepy Joe.
I once worked a counterfeit plate investigation with a secrete service agent and he used to be on the Clinton's guard detail. He transferred from that detail to the San Francisco office because he could no longer tolerate Hillary Clinton and her mean vindictive ways. Boy! did he unload on her to me after he figured out I would not dime him out and did not like the Clinton's myself. He is long retired now.
RELH

Last edited:
If he doesn't debate i dont think he will win , if he does debate he gets crushed what a dilema the dems have

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 12.55.26 AM.png

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom