What are the odds?

Founder

Founder Since 1999
I picked up the antler in May. Found the buck this summer. What are the odds of that happening? Thousands of square miles of both summer and winter range. 40 miles straight line between winter and summer home for this buck.

929592eaf89c708484384a6aac4c593d96263.jpeg

23336d80b538349f40c5be60b8aacf0d9d7d.jpeg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

I didn't pick up the other side.
The antler was dropped this year.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Great find and picture, that's what it takes to be a good successful hunter these days, following them all year. I saw a Bull the other day that I picked up his sheds this spring, it's so cool to see and be involved through the whole years cycle. Congratulations the reward is in your hands.

Considering all the bucks you look over during the summer, I don't think the odds are really that low of this occasionally happening to you. I bet you have picked up other sheds in the spring and then seen the bucks during the summer but don't realize it is the same buck because the antler isn't unique like this one. I'm guessing you already have an idea of where many of these bucks winter and summer due to history with the area and that is why you found this shed and then the buck during the summer.
Now if you were specifically looking for this buck after finding his shed, I would say your odds are really low unless you have a history of seeing him on the summer range previous years.

Lotto type odds for sure.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom