what bow do u shoot??

forge duster 32 inch axle to axle. 70 lb. draw 29 inch drawlength. whisker bis. spott hogg sdp. goldtip 5575 with magnus stinger 85 gr. winners choice string. i dont use tubing on the peep sight.

Hoyt Avenger. . . sweet bow

early to bed, early to rise, hunt like hell and make up lies!

Depending on what I'm hunting and where depends on the bow:

Compound:

Bowtech Guardian (primary)
Hoyt Protec (back-up)

Tradtional:

Custom Brackenbury Takedown Recurve

BOHNTR )))---------->

06 Switchback XT, That I LOVE.

Before that I had a BuckMaster G2, that I've had since '02 its a really good bow as well, I just decided to upgrade.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

2007 Elite Synergy
2006 Reflex Buckskin
2005 Buckmaster G2XL

???? Golden Eagle Predator - Bowfishing Rig

Mathews - Switchback
Spot Hog - Hogit sight
Easton - Axis - Hit arrows
125g Thunderheads

Bowtech Alligence
set at 65lbs 30" draw, 7595 gold tip hunters, and 100grain wacems.

2nd year hunting with it, and 3rd year bowhunting, yet to take anything with it, maybe this year my luck will change.

DeadI/Jared
DeadIcopy.gif

>Am I the only one in
>here shooting the Drenalin?

Probably not. :) I shot the Drenalin quite a bit, but didn't see enough of an improvement over my SB, that I absolutely love, to get one. My thoughts might be the same as others, but the specs on the Drenalin are very similar to the SB and SB XT except for the limbs and it's a little bit lighter. The Drenaline is an awesome bow, I just can't part with my SB yet.

Lien2

06 Switchback
65lbs draw
4 pin tru glow sight
Trophy taker shakey hunter drop away rest
s-coil limbsaver stablizer
carbon express maxium hunters 2 inch blazer vanes
125 grain whack 'em broad heads

snipersmilie.gif

one shot

PSE X Force
70 LB Draw
5 pin Sword Accusight 3rd axis
Trophy Taker Pronghorn rest
Doinker A-Bomb Stabilizer
Goldtip XT Hunters with blazers
Alpine 5 arrow softloc quiver

2005 Switchback
Truglow Sight
Winner's Choice Strings
Linbslaver S-Coil Stabilizer
Trophy Taker Shakey Hunter Rest
Easton FMJ w/G5 Montec 100gr

JR

Right now I shoot a 2006 Diamond Rapture set at 74 pounds and 28 inch draw. I am shooting Gold Tip ProHunter 7595 cut to 28 inches with a 100 grain tip. My total arrow weight is 403 grains and I am shooting 282 fps so I am right at 71 pounds of KE. Come february though I will be picking up a Bowtech Allegience and shooting Maxima 350 with a 75 grain tip at 70 pounds. Hopefully I can break the 80 pound KE mark

Hoyt Vulcan is my primary Bow
Hoyt Vextrix is my secondary bow and
Bowtech Commander is my tertiary bow...

Old but still gets the job done
High Country Supreme 64Lbs
3 1/2" overdraw
Winners choice string and harness
CJ dead nuts 5 pin sight
26" 5575 gold tips w/100gr G5 montec
278 fps
Heavier and a little bit slow compared to todays standards but I am comfortable with it and have been very successful using it

Tagline

I replied once, but just got back from Cabela's purchasing the stuff to rig it out. I shoot a Switchback XT and have recently rigged it out with Limbsaver stabelizer, Trophy Taker rest, Extreme 4 pin, fiber optic sight and Easton ST Axis arrows.

I shoot the 2007 DIAMOUND BLACK ICE AND I LOVE IT I AM SHOOTING CARBON EXSPRESS WITH WAC"EMS OFF OF A RIP CORD REST!!!!!!!!

blackice_bow_lrg.jpg

deerhunt013-1.jpg

YOU AINT GOING TO KILL A BIG BUCK UNLESS THERE IS A BIG BUCK WHERE YOUR HUNTING!!!

Rytera Triad, Doinker Stabilizer, Trophy Taker top pin sight, QAD Ultra Rest, Gold Tip 5575 XT Hunters with Muzzy 100 3 blades

2005 Diamond Rapture at 70 lbs and 30" draw. Trophy ridge sight, Drop Zone Rest(looking for a new rest), Axis 340s with a 75 gr Innerloc head.
"success Is Reason Enough!"

LAST EDITED ON Jul-23-07 AT 04:58PM (MST)[p]I just bought the brand new 2007 Hoyt Vectrix

My setup has a Truglo Sight,wisker bisquit,Alpine Archery Soft-Loc Quiver,and a Sims Modular Stabilizer.

This bow shoots awesome, its super quieck and quiet.

Mathews Outback LX

Trophy Ridge Drop Away rest

Spott Hogg SDP

Trophy Ridge Stabilizer

Trohphy Ridge Quiver

Not a bad bow for winning it with a $20 dollar ticket, haha....thank you Local Elks Foundation Dinner

2006 Trykon True Glow Sights. First bow I have bought love the quiteness and quickness. But it is alot heavier then most others.

Mathews Outback
Trophy Ridge Sight
Whisker Bisquit
Mathews 1 piece quiver (that I am not to proud of)
Doinker Stablizer
Truball release

Older Hoyt Fastflite but i went and shot the Drenalin today and WOW what a difference.I plan on having one by next season.

Matthews Q2XL
Spot Hogg SDP
Trophy Ridge Drop
Carbon Express Maximas w/ Blazers
Thunderheads 100g

Bought a Drenalin yesterday. Had been shooting a 02 Patriot.
What a sweet shooting bow. So far very happy w/ setup.

Drenalin 29"
Photochromatic Sight
NAP Mathews Drop Away
Beeman 400 w/ Blazers
125 Wac Ems

I shoot a Matthews Q2XL and both my boy's shoot a Matthews Genisis. I love my Matthews and will buy another one when the time comes.

Slide

Looks like my bow is one of a kind on this post!
I shoot a PSE X-Force, with 340 Grain vapor arrows, 85 grain montec G5 broadheads, HHA Optimizer Lite Single Pin Sight, Spott hogg whammy rest, Fuse Quiver and Stabilizer. Stock strings, string loop, and a 1980's Hot Shot Release. Havent chrono'd it yet but I imagine somewhere in the mid 340's.

timberline_shedfreak24

Matthews Drenalin
Winners Choice string
Easton FMJ with NAP Quickspins
100 gr Muzzy or G5's
Matthews fall away rest
Black Gold sight

Matthews LX
Winners Choice sting
Gold Tip Pro Hunter arrows with Blazers
85 gr Muzzy or Wac'em
Trophy Taker rest
Impact Archery sight

Mine
LH Hoyt Trykon 67#'s
Fuse Profire 500 sight
Fuse Whisper Biscuit
Fuse Posilite 6 arrow quiver
Fuse 6" Axium stabilizer
STS String Suppression System Front Mount
ICS Camo Hunter 340's
Thunderhead 100's

12 year old daughter's
RH Hoyt Selena 30-40#
Fuse Intrepid 3 pin sight
Fuse whisper Biscuit
Fuse Posilite 4 arrow quiver
Fuse 2" Axium stabilizer
Easton Carbon ST AXIS JR Youth Arrow
Wasp SL-75's

bowtech tribute
300 axis with montech heads
pronghorn rest
sightmaster sight
backup
pse carrera stock sights 2 prong rest same arrows

Mathews!!

Elk hunting bow is a Mathews Safari Custom (100lb) and 32" draw. Carbon Express Rhino arrows 690 Grain each w/100 grain tip.

Deer and turkey bow is a Mathews Q2 XL at (70lb) and 32" draw

I'd rather be huntin!!!!

i shoot a martin cheetah its a very accurate bow i shot my first muley with it this past week!

I shoot a Bowtech Tribute...it cost me money because it goes thru everything and my arrow purchasing has gone up!!! I Love it!!

Amazing....almost no diversity on bow brands/styles. All Great bows / set ups, don't get me wrong; just so much of the same.

I shoot a Bear Truth and it definitely tells no lies on it's capabilities! Apparently I am the only one who believes in the Truth (LMAO).

Anybody shot that crazy lookin new one, the Liberty I (I think that is what it is called). It has a 20 some odd inch axle to axle length and over 304fps IBO which shoots arrows thought the riser?? Sounds a little CRAZY. I saw it in the new product sectio of Petersen's or something and it I thought it was a editing problem because the picture looked as though it had no riser and just had limbs and a pistol type handle. Anyways, I will go home and look and post what exactly it was.

Hoyt Trykon 65lbs
Schaeffer Dropaway Rest
Vital Bow Gear sight
Alpine 3 Arrow Quiver
Gold Tip Expeditions w/Blazer vanes
G5 Strikers/Cabelas Copperheads
Cabelas TruBall Release

I love it and just killed my first bull on Sept 2nd!

Ok, so I went home and looked up that CRAZY bow again and it was indeed called the Liberty I and it is made by Liberty Archery. All the other info I cage was correct and one additional, it does not have a cable slide. It was in the New Bow section of Bowhunting Mag and looks like a '<' pretty literally. It's axle to axle was something like 20.65".

Anyone heard of this or shot it????

EROCK,

My buddies dad had that exact bow this year on our hunt. It was the craziest thing i've ever seen. It literally fit in his backpack. The arrows shoot thru the riser, and the draw on it is incredibly smooth (I pulled it but never actually shot it). He's an avid archer, and says it is more accurate than any other bow he has owned. The thing that I thought was so wild, was how much flex the limbs had when drawing the bow. They looked like they were gonna break..

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-07 AT 04:49PM (MST)[p]Mathews.....Legacy!

I am glad I was not just imagining things. When I first saw the picture of this bow the first thing I thought was; there was an error in printing causing a fold in the page or something on that particular bows picture. It looks like some circus mirror trick where you see the head attached straight onto the leg and missing a torso!

I am really curious about this bow now and how it feels in the hand and shoots. Sounds like from what you've seen; this would be the perfect bow for those long high country trips or long treks. Thanks for the info and glad to know that I am not crazy and that it is just those guys at Liberty Archery throwin yet another twist to the ol' archery game!

It actually feels incredibly smooth in the hand, and like I said...the draw is really nice. Once you are able to get past the size, this bow would be the ultimate light weight weapon to purchase. Personally, i'm not ready to give up the Hoyt bug just yet.

Me, #1 Bowtech allegiance
QAD drop away
Vital gear slider sight.

#2 Bowtech old glory
Ripcord drop away
HHA slider sight.

Wife, Browning Micro Midas
Whisker biscuit
Very cheap sight.

Daughter, Genesis?s pro
Whisker biscuit
Another cheap sight

2-year-old boy
He just likes to stab the 3d targets with arrows, no bow needed yet, however he has a small fiberglass job weighting on the wall.

mathews switch back
5575 Goldtip
100 gr. muzzy
Trophy ridge sights
Trophy Taker drop away rest.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom