What car are You???

lamborghini murcielago ?????????

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

Porsche 911
You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite, and you know it.

-Cass

Chevy Vega....Americas first disposable car with aluminum pistons and heads. What a sweet ride.

Mercedes SLK?
watermark.php

yotewalk.gif

Eric

lamborghini murcielago,I hope just a different color.

huntnut64
HUNT FISH FOREVER

Geo metro? What the ????? Just kidding -

You are a Lamborghini Murcielago!

440714043be60211.jpg

You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

ROY

1968 Mustang-good old American muscle car with a high preformance 302, that has more HP then CI. Just got it painted cinnabar red and putting the chrome back on.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Mar-02-06 AT 12:33PM (MST)[p]HUMMER!(the 1st)
A LIME GREEN SCREAM color
RACK

vw Beetle all the chicks just love to drive,yeller with a flower on the dash...Just kiddin'
1957 Chevy Nomad ..endless styling...:RIMROCK

I don't think some of you are following instructions, just entering what car you have or would like to have.

Longun Mike,
I have such a long mailbox list of people that I get stuff almost every day, some good, some bad and then there are the worst ones too and occasional someone sends XXX ones too.

And NO, I am not posting them either.

Brian

DON'T LET RIMROCK BULLSHIP YA!!!

I SEEN HIM IN DOWN TOWN MYTON A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO!!!

HOME TOWN I'M SURE!!!

HE'S CRUISIN AROUND IN A LUV BUS,YUP A MICRO BUS WITH FLOWERS!!!

A BUMPER STICKER THAT SAYS I LUV FLOWER POWER!!!

NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG,HE'S STYLIN IN MYTON!!!

THE ONLY bobcat NOW KNOWING WHO RUNS THE CHATRUESE MICRO BUS!!!

Mazda RX8.....because I lied on the test. I just want everyone to believe I'm a Mazda RX8. When you're not looking I'll pull out my Toyota Tacoma.(4-cylinder with auto transmission).

Darn! I've mellowed a lot with age.:)

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Mar-02-06 AT 11:17PM (MST)[p]Hey Bobcat: make sure your not behind the luv bus when it gears down going up Parley's,Leaves 'em flat out DOWN THE OTHER SIDE:I EVEN ran the Rubber Duck off the road "TEN 4": RIMROCK

I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

Not bad!! Ive been called worse!

I'm a Porsche 911.
I have classic style. I'm ambitious,competetive and love to win.

That's fitting because my heritage is German.

The test said Lamborghini Murcielago!

But I can not stand sports cars. I am with out a doubt a Ford F350 man every single day!

"We MUST Hunt"

I have always dreamed of the porsche 911 turbo carrera with the whale fin. But I got married, and had a couple kids. So now I am happy just being a BMW. Here I am.

bmw3.jpg

Lamborghini Murcielago

Nothing like guttin' a 6x6 elk at 7:30 in the morning.

Yeah, I'm a Viper...It's okay to be jealous guys!

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom