What "Celebrity " would you want to hunt with?

• Thread starter mywifeishotterthentiffany
  • Start date
Its a toss up between chuck adams and jim shockey but I'd pick jim shockey first. If I picked tiffany then thatd kinda suck being out hunted by a girl!

There's a couple guys on here I'd rather hunt with but you said "celebrity"

African Safari with either Col. Boddington or Steve Scott.

2a0fcsk.gif

There are THREE celebrity hunters who really stick their necks out and speak out for hunters and conservationists, and do a lot more than talk, they put up lots of money, time and effort:

Jeff Foxworthy, Karl Malone, and Richard Childress. The late Dale Earnhardt would also be in that category as well.

there are a bunch of other celebrities who are hunters but hide the fact they hunt and refuse to help in any way.

wow there's a lot of gay guys on here! stiffany or that other smokin hot blonde!

I rather hunt with my kids. I think Tom Sellek has been a positive voice, and Kurt Russel as well. Both were willing to sacrifice some career opportunities to stand up to the Hollywood crowd.

Good on brian!!! Thinking about changing mine to JIMMIE BIG TIME!!!!

Obama for bait or for some good hunting, Teddy Roosevelt (not really a celebrity), Ted nugent or Chuck Adams. Tiffany and Shemane can be camp cooks!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Carrie Underwood with out question. If she wouldn't go with me then I like the choice to go with Jeff Foxworthy.

My long time hero is/was Curt Gowdy. I'd a liked to be in a hunting trip with him and Ted Williams. That would be a special trip.

Joey

>Carrie Underwood with out question.
>If she wouldn't go with
>me then I like the
>choice to go with Jeff
>Foxworthy.

I really hope you are joking.....Carrie Underwood is about as ANTI HUNTING as anyone there is!!! That chick is a LUNATIC and I refuse to buy anything that is even remotely associated with her! She gives money from EVERY record sale to ANTI HUNTING! If you actually like her....then you are NUTS!!!!!

I couldn't go with a hot chick, I have no self control.

Someone said Tred Barta, I agree.

None of those fingernail painting sally's you see hunting in Africa in their starched shirts with caviar in the corner of their mouths.
None of those fat putz's sittin in a stand next to the feeder either...

I bet I speak for about every man or woman on here that to each and every one of you, the real "celebrity" in your life has been the person probably responsible for bringing you into the world of hunting.

My "celebrity" is now 86, walks with a cane and can still remember every trip we made to wherever we went. He had no money to speak of but he always gave much of his time and gave his best. My Dad.

I'd say
A. Megan Fox
B. Jessica Alba
C. Jessica Biel
D. Scarlett Johanssen
oI_____Io
_?IIIIII?_
U______U

Well for me it would be a celebrity of the past but I always thought it would be really great to hunt and share a camp with Jack O'Connor. I used to read his columns and stories and I can only imagine the stories he could share over a campfire.

Another would have to be Harry Selby. The man is a legend.

Jim

>I bet I speak for about
>every man or woman on
>here that to each and
>every one of you, the
>real "celebrity" in your life
>has been the person probably
>responsible for bringing you into
>the world of hunting.
>
>My "celebrity" is now 86, walks
>with a cane and can
>still remember every trip we
>made to wherever we went.
> He had no money
>to speak of but he
>always gave much of his
>time and gave his best.
> My Dad.

Same as Chip.

+3 Teddy Roosevelt. Hunting today would have never have been the same without TR. Truly one of the greatest conservationist and presidents. They don't make em like him anymore.

JR

LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-09 AT 06:55PM (MST)[p]For me, Teddy Roosevelt, Jack O'Connor, Robert Ruark would all have been wonderful. In terms of those still living, Craig Boddington would be interesting to share a safari with, or any of the famous PHs like Harry Selby or Robin Hurt. They'd all be great, though I'd probably choose Saeed Al Maktoum and one of his annual safaris with the Roy and Alan Vincent in Tanzania over anyone else alive today. If you're an Africa hunting fan, chances are you know of Saeed, he owns Accurate Reloading and enjoys some of the greatest safaris imaginable.

Myself. After all I'm a legend in my own mind. No seriously for a celebrity it would be the Nuge.

If it was anybody I'd say my Dad. We only got to hunt together once and I was only 7. But it was the best hunt ever, until my daughter was old enough to start going with me.

I'm a coyote callin junky I'd like people like Gary Blair Byron south jay neasetter rod hydel tony teebbs kerry carver.
not as much the champions as the designers builders and writers on of coyote calls and calling.
Gery Blair would really be a kick jay rod and byron all have earnned my respect and custom call makers tony and kerry are out right good folks i have talked to them a lot and even drove out to medicine bow to meet kerry their work i consider masterpieces. i have several of their calls and they are some of my most prized possetions.
jay sent me some calls too one is signed by tal Lockwood the inventor of the tally hoe one of my favorite calls i think meeting tal would be cool too.
some folks collect stamps i collect calls mine are a lot more fun to play with and some are to pritty to play with.

Maybe I would just go with Tiffany!
4af26d2434a1c964.jpg

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Tom Selleck and Bret Farve

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-09 AT 11:37AM (MST)[p]I've hunted with a few noted guides, and I'm friends with many of the guys who host the hunting shows because most of them, such as Jim Zumbo, Steve Scott, Chris Dorsey, Bill Miller, Steve Penaz, started as outdoor writers. Thus, I've known them for years and consider them more as my peers rather than celebs.

I'll probably miss a few "celebs," but below are the ones I can recall hunting with over the last 40 yrs. or so. For some of you younger guys who might not recognize the names, I've added the acronym for their specialty, i.e. MLB for Major League Baseball, etc.

Wade Boggs (MLB infielder)
Bruce Sutter (MLB pitcher )
Freddie Patek (MLB shortstop)
Jim Eisenreich (MLB outfielder)
Jody Davis (MLB catcher)
Lynn Dickey (NFL quarterback)
Steve Bartkowski (NFL quarterback)
Tony Adams (NFL quarterback)
Dale Earnhart (NASCAR driver)
Davey Allsion (NASCAR driver)
Richard Childress (NASCAR car owner)
Jim "you know what I mean, Vern" Varney (actor/comedian)
Craig Boddington

Boddington and I have been friends for more than 30 years, so including him in my favorites is a non-issue. Of the remaining, the two I enjoyed hunting with most are Allison and Varney.

Here's a cover of mine with Varney and me, circa 1990, from an Alabama deer hunt. As a side note, he loved hunting with a traditional wooden longbow and wooden arrows.

4af313ec14cfbd93.jpg

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

I'm not sure why no one has mentioned Randy Ulmer. I'd like to follow him around a while to try and learn from someone who has a huge record for success. I'd also like to spend tim with Favre, even though he left my Packers. And if teddy Roosevelt was alive, I'd go with him in a heartbeat.

I guided Jim Cabela a few years ago and really enjoyed being around him. He's real low key and has REALLY quiet feet. He's also a good hunter and does not get wound up. I'd go with him any time.

Good post. I like to see what others think.

Will Ferral would be a great time at the fire!

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p248/nv_hunter/nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif[/IMG]

Christopher Walken would be my First Choice

I truely believe Christopher Walken would be a riot...

Then perhaps GW Bush... cause I could get Secret Service to do my scouting.

I do like Jim Shockey....and Guy Eastman and Michael Wadel... and yes even Doyle Moss...

Destiny

I'm not very good at quilting or sewing but I can make a nice Grenade Launcher

RE: Christopher Walken would be my First Choice

I forgot..............

I'd really like to go up to Saskatchewan and hunt with SASKMAN. I know I can't get a license, but I'd like to just tag along and see some of those big studly Canadian mulies.

Bobby Knight and Jim Zumbo, for the stories.
Bret Farve and Larry the Cable Guy, for the laughs.
Curt Russell, as long as he brought his step daughter.
Bush and Cheney, to use as wolf bait.

I would hunt with Tiffany Lakowski in a single person tree stand with or without a cameraman.

For me anymore, it's more about the giggles and grins. I would have to go with all the guys on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour.

I figure you could hurt yourself laughing, being out and about with those guys "off work".

C'mon guys, hands down Coleman Houston. I hear he's internet savvy.

On a serious note, I would have say Nate Simmons. He's seems like a pretty cool guy.

Non-celeb, would always be my brother.

>I would like to be able
>to hunt with my Grandfather
>(10 yrs deceased) just one
>more time.

I would have to agree 100%, in fact that was going to be my answer before I read yours.
Celebrities don't impress me,but it seems that they do for a lot of folks. Most celebrities are just a bunch of self absorbed tools anyway.

Pig it might be kinda fun with the camera man. I hear you can sell them for big bucks.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

I am glad someone finally said John Wayne (Blue). What about Swarskoff (spelling?)I know he is a hunter and Oliver North. I am not military but have alot of respect for these men. Or I would hunt with Brianna Banks too.

I'm fine hunting with my crew, but I'd like to send obama hunting quail with ##### cheany (sp)

Sarah Palin, Maybe I would get lucky and it would snow 4-5 feet. Every day for a week!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom