What did you do??????

Califelkslayer

Long Time Member
Okay guys, draw's in what did you apply for?? Resident/Non-resident, points for non-resident, etc.

I applied for 111 after a friend asked to join my dad and I. After applying, I looked at the draw odds which I remembered to be around 28% for max point, NR last year. Low and behold, only 2 NR max points tags. Changed it to 121.

I love Wyoming's system for non-residents!!!!!!!!!!!

Good thing that you caught your mistake. Now you're back in the game. I was trying to find a unit that i would have a good chance of drawing. (max points) Didn't turn up anything that really turned me on. So I applied my buddy and me for 30. Hope its my lucky year!

Don P

24 max points special draw. Was good odds last year probably not this year. Sure I'm not the only one who noticed.

NR max points (like a lot of other people) but will put in for a point in the summer. Too many hunts/trips this year already. NM Oryx, fishing trip to Canada, WY lope and SD deer. Maybe next year.

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

Unit ? 1 point special draw if odds stay the same i"ll be Elk hunting this fall.
Califelkslayer unlike other states for the Deer and Elk draws Wyoming will go over the set tag limit for party's drawn.For example if there's one tag left and your party of 3 draw you all get tags.

Non res. I elected to burn 2 points and go with G for deer. Elk,,,, just going to let the points add up another year. I told myself I would hold out for a premium deer unit but maybe some good scouting will pay off. Go big or go home empty.

I've got to make up this past fall. Wife and I had baby # 2 and I didn't spend a single moment hunting this past year!

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

I put in for non-res, max points, special draw for elk unit 100.

Just doing points for deer and antelope.

Just PP's for me this year. I have max points for Deer & 2 for Antelope. Hoping to draw good tags next year.
7 Mag

Put my wife in for special 31, max points. Applied my son for a youth cow in the same area. Had to apply as a non-ressy beacuse of the 365 days as a resident before applying rule. Next year will be A LOT cheaper!

Oilcan, thanks for that, good to know in the future.

I actually wanted to hunt 62 but my friend has nightmares about big, pissed off bears. And he's almost as big as one, go figure. Guess he's scared I can out run him. LMAO

NR with 0 points put in for General. Maybe I'll be lucky and draw it 3years in a row.As backup I also went for a reduced cow tag.
Just discovered I forgot to put in for points last year. Talk about a senior summer.There went my max points for deer and lopes.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom