What Did You Put In For?

E

eagle_eye

I believe the deadline has passed for the deer/lope applications. What did you guys/gals put in for?

I went with 68 lopes Special, and 87 deer special. Should draw both. Looking forward to a fun October.

EE

Unit 102 Deer, regular draw.

Good luck to all.

Matt
"Opportunity is missed by most people
because its dressed in overalls
and looks like work."
Thomas Edison

Put in for H general deer and I should draw so it should be a fun year and I wish every one good luck on there draws.

Used my max lope points along with one of my boys 2 points for muzzleloader unit 107 that opens in August,,Should draw.
My boy has a .45 with a scope he can shoot VERY well,,,,,,
And my September/October schedule is booked.
Anyone hunt 107 muzzy before??
4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Antelope special draw area 57 max points first choice should draw if not 78 for second. If I draw does anybody have any special ideas on maps in that checkerboard mess. I've never really hunted lopes in checkerboard land like that even with my GPS, can't imagine BLM maps being that much help. Anybody have some good mapping software they know of for a Garmin GPS?
Thanks

128 late 1st, 'G' 2nd choice 'cheapie fee' with max deer points.

95 1st, 99 muzzy 2nd choice 'cheapie fee' with max antelope points.

Robb

Non-res from AZ. Region B. Hunting on the Riehle Ranch north of Douglas. 2nd year on this ranch.

Mike

102 special..me and son.
and another group 4 same!
hunting fool sucks!!garth ruin this hunt draw!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Hey Jason if you draw we will have to hook-up and go scouting as I filmed alot of 31 and 32 last year for guys that drew the overlap elk tag.

I saw some dandy muleys!

Plus you know me and I am on the south side of the border alot for elk and Rams!

Sure--Ken...we will copy a DVD just for you if you draw too!

Robb

Just points across the board for my son and I this year. We've both got max points for deer, elk and antelope, and each have 11 sheep points. He's also got 11 moose points.

Oilcan,
I did not do the "special" route. Looking at the draw odds, I figured about a 75% chance to draw. I finally had an antelope tag here in AZ 2 years ago, and really enjoyed the hunt and the scouting. Looking forward to a WY hunt. I put 93 for second choice.

Doug~RR

You are welcome to visit my Photo Gallery here http://dougkoepsel.smugmug.com/
WetlandsWinterSignature.jpg

Well as a non-res I went for unit 10 with 10 for moose and did a 2nd choice H in the special. Trying to double down. Good luck guys.

Am I the only one who put in for 101 deer? There must have been a big winter kill there.:)

Eel

Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8

Lope Unit 62, deer Region G. The results can;t get here fast enough! Need to know so I can make final arrangements for all my hunts.

Well as it looks like I am the only resident on here. I am going to apply for elk area 7 type 1 again. And go general for deer maybe. Or I might put in for 128 first choice and maybe for a late season by encampment as my second who knows.

Damn..after reading this post, it looks like a bad year to do special 102, which I did.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom