What happened to the King-Wyoming

BillyLif27

IMG_5864.jpeg

With no definitive answer what are the rumors everyone is hearing about what happened to this buck?

They were picked up by a guy from Logan. I don’t know him very well but he knows mule deer and their habits better than anyone I know.
IMG_1879.png

Well he looks alive in that pic. I'm not certain, but I don't think he's shed yet this year.:unsure: Thats assuming he's still alive. I have no clue, haven't heard anything since this post of him shedding last year.

I wonder if he didn’t make it through winter, or maybe he is just hiding out going where he needs to stay alive.

He either died... Or he's been hunted by some smart guy who has kept it under wraps. Are there any hunts left up that way he could still be harvested on? I'd say no matter what they'd keep him a secret.

Question for the guys that follow this buck, was he seen the year before during hunting season? one can assume he may be dead or he just hides really well.

Question for the guys that follow this buck, was he seen the year before during hunting season? one can assume he may be dead or he just hides really well.
his whereabout was well known by more than a few. dropped into timber the moment pressure started in archery. knew how to survive...except didnt know how to survive utards chasing him in their trucks for 2 months and honking at him to get their social media photos. Last I heard his ribs were sticking out beyond his hips...and that was long before the winter even got bad last year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom