What is the bigest deer you have taken with a muzz

This is my best buck with a muzzleloader. Took him in 1999 with my Knight Bighorn. The gun shoots quite good.

brianlatturner10603-1.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

No, I got him in 1999, the first year it was in Sept. He's 32 inches.

Later,

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

These are my two biggest with the muzzleloader. Both were harvested in Utah. I shot the first buck in 2000 and the second one in 2001. Both with my Thompson Black Diamond 50 Caliber.

Brian, you sure have killed some real nice bucks. Congrats!

borntohunt

Christmas%20Day%2010.jpg

Muzzleloader.jpg

These are my two biggest bucks with my muzzleloader. The mule deer was shot this past season and is a 8X7. The whitetail was shot in 2000 and is a 7X6. Both were taken with a Traditions Buck Hunter Pro in 50 calibre.

fd33429e.jpg

fccf78c0.jpg

Saskman
www.saskatchewanbucks.com

LAST EDITED ON Jan-07-03 AT 11:50PM (MST)[p]Cam, How wide is that buck you got this year? I don't think you ever said in the email you sent.

borntohunt, thanks, I've been lucky a few times. Those are some great bucks that you have taken too!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Regardless, he's a super buck!!! Good looking buck too!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

PETA

I don't think you need to worry about hunting Canada if you have bucks like that one where you hunt. That is an awesome deer. In Saskatchewan non-residents are not allowed to hunt mule deer except on Indian Reserves. They are allowed to outfit on their land only. We just don't have a large enough population of mule deer to sustain the increased hunting pressure if non-residents were allowed to hunt. For whitetails Americans must hire a guide to hunt. you can find alot of the Saskatchewan outfitters at http://www.soa.ca . This is the Saskatchewan Outfitters Association webpage. I know in Alberta non-residents can hunt mule deer as well as whitetail but I am not sure what the requirements are as far as tags and outfitters are concerned. I do not know what B.C.'s regulations are either but I am pretty sure that non-residents can hunt mule deer there but I do not know if a guide is required.

Saskman
www.saskatchewanbucks.com

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-03 AT 06:00PM (MST)[p]Hello,
I registered a while back and have been lurking a bit.
My best buck can't compare whith the huge trophies you all are showing me but, I thought I would share this photo anyway.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/58751818/58758196qggatc

I have only been a hunting with a muzzleloader for a couple of years, but I can say this, there is nothing like a two hour belly crawl in flat, knee high sage to get a shot at 50 yds. I will never forget this day. It was awsome! Thanks for looking.
Greg

The biggest deer I've killed with any thing was with a muzzleloader. Knight Disc Extreme 50 cal w/ Barnes 250 and 100 gr. Pyrodex Pellets.
mzdeer1.JPG

We too, born to freedom, and believing in freedom, are willing to fight to maintain freedom. We, and all others who believe as deeply as we do, would rather die on our feet than live on our knees.-Franklin Roosevelt

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom