What is the craziest thing u have pic. of?

utehunter

Very Active Member
This year well out shed hunting I was sitting down get a drink I wanted to take a few pics of where I was at.There was a muskie smell I have never smelled before I didnt think nothing about it. So I took 3 pic in about 2 sec. all of the same area and was going to go through them and post it up on facebook. Well when I got home was looking at the pics and here is what I found. Im in the woods alot and have never see are smelled what I did that day. Whatever it is I didnt see it until I was looking at the pics. when I got home. I never went back into that area again this year and I bet I wont for awhile.

Its a smiley face... with a Hitler mustache

8124ute2.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-13 AT 09:41AM (MST)[p]The 1st pic look on the right side of the rock sticking it head out and in the 2nd pic whatever it is standing to the right of that rock.And that is a huge rock too.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-13 AT 09:52AM (MST)[p]>Your shed hunting buddy just got
>done taking a huge ole
>shizzz.

haha. He was sitting next to me but not taking a shizz. But I was when discovered the thing in the pic!!! If any of u all can zoom in on the 1st pic U will see a hairy face thing coming from behind the rock. And that 2nd pic. I was kinda of thinking it was a bear but it was way early for them.

Are you talking about the dark humanoid figure standing to the right of the big rock in the background as seen in the second photo?

What state?

"I do think their is a squatch in these woods"...

Horniac

>Are you talking about the dark
>humanoid figure standing to the
>right of the big rock
>in the background as seen
>in the second photo?
>
>What state?
>
>"I do think their is a
>squatch in these woods"...
>
>Horniac

Yea u see it thought my eyes where playing tricks on me. Colorado is the state.

Maybe a walker.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

You should have taken the pics with night vision on....that would've made it way more suspenseful.

Seriously, not sure what it is. I believe there are squatches out there. Who is to say there isn't? Cool pic, ute.

M'Balz Es Hari

JUDAS ute!!!

It's another TARD!

COLO-TARD that is!

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

That day I walked 15 miles.There was one guy with me but he was sitting right next to me when I took these pics. I know for a fact not a many people walk up in that area. If it was someone wouldnt u think he would have said something are I seen him it was in a burn area I could see good? And just saying that has to be one of the tallest guys I have ever seen that rock is huge!!

Whoever that is ute?

He beat you to some of the Gold that day!

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

Seems to be some snow around. Did ya look for tracks? I know a few guys that have made the claim, and have crappy pictures, but no one ever looks for tracks, even in the snow. mtmuley

Gator,

I can guarantee you that Ute did not want to hear the word "Walker" associated with his photo. If there is one thing that the Ute Indians were afraid of it was "skin walkers".

To tell you the truth they scare the hell out of me too.

I know I have let many a person walk right by me in the woods and never let them know I was there. I'm guessing that if I just took a dump and stood up and there was a couple people taking a photo of me, I probably would avoid them that much more!!! Just saying.

You are the one who is putting skin in.
A guy out walking is call a What? A Walker not a runner.
Bigfoot could be a walker too.

I hope you didn't take my comment the wrong way. I just thought you were trying to poke a little fun at Ute Hunter. I can see where my comment looks to serious.

I like Duke, he is my buddy, Now buddy's take his buddy hunting right.

Very cool pic, and ya never know!

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Those are neat pics. You never know eh? I'm daily in country where Bigfoot is common. Have yet to see even a hair from the legendary beast.

With all the hardcore hunters on this site, if bigfoot truly exists, it is hard for me to believe we wouldn't have some great photos of one through a spotting scope or some video of one by now...

Horniac

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom