What state ?

NM lifetime resident, totally love our 7000ft abode. Look up to the ski area from our casa and listen to coyotes rather than sirens at night . Get all 4 seasons but none of them are too rough. Its a pretty sweet gig on my side of the mountain, I want to cry about what happens in Santa Fe, I'd leave NM in a heartbeat if a conservative state offered the lifestyle I'm blessed with now.

Two Rock was a great place to grow up and still is by most standards. But just like everywhere she's a changing. When I graduated high school in 94' there were well over 300 active dairies in Sonoma County. There are somewhere around 70 nowadays and going down. Making a living producing moo juice is a dying industry in our area.
Lots of the ranches have split up and are now hobby farms for the gilded class from silicon valley and the city. And with that comes a whole new attitude about agriculture and life in general. 4-H and FFA involvement numbers are both way down.
All in all though Two Rock is still a great place, with a lot of old school, good hearted people. Although I cannot comment with personal experience, I have heard a lot of people say that it resembles Ireland and parts of Scotland quite a bit. Most of you would like it, especially if you enjoy foggy mornings and a stiff onshore breeze!
Beautiful country! I have friends that ranch in Tomales and Petaluma. Great places to visit. Used to be really good deer hunting, not sure if that's still the case or not.

Tri Cities Washington to Utah, never imagined leavening…. Should have left in 90’s…
Was just there over spring break taking a look around. My wife had a nursing offer at kadlec. Fishing was outstanding and it’s a nice enough area but she won’t work nights after 15 years.
So central California is where I will stay I guess

Nevada. Been here all but the first seven years my life. Was born on Fort Lewis, then my dad moved to Southern Wyoming when my mom left. Moved here during the mining boom in 1990.

Unapologetically Utah, mid-northern
I have land in central but didn't/can't build yet because of prices. Maybe never now.

Too lazy and broke to make a move out of State and I have family, who actually likes me, and deep roots here.

At least it's good to know that Mr. Eel will not get in my way on the I-80 or I-15!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom