what the heck

crazeymaez

Very Active Member
what the heck is this.tried making it up to the cabin in unit 52 .But there was to much snow.On the way back decided to take a hike trough a sagebrush flat to look for some sheds.My wife spots a coyote eating on something.I ask her what is it "she said i think its a bear.. oh no its a monster javalina.My response was what the f#@#2.It looked like this thing had a rough life.I guess its wild but dont understand how with as much snow that it gets up there.Great now im gonna have a nightmare of me picking up a shed and this thing trying to gore me.lol

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

...javelina in 52? Are you sure there weren't some special herbs in that Pagosa mud bath? ;-)

Hey crazey, my wife is hogging the other computer, but I'll email you when I get the chance.

if anyone is missing Wilber i found him.Mozey you find a bunch of sheds and see what i find .A fricken chupa cabra

LOL...make sure you keep the skull of that thing, I'll give you a couple of sheds, and then we'll hunt skullcrazy down and figure out how to mount the sheds to that skull...now that would be a freaking chupa cabra...we'll make a pile of bank touring it around NM...

thats not a javelina..but thats sick pig skull, you should have took it

Holy crap, that is one ugly hog. Domestic gone feral by the looks of the hair and teeth? Wonder how the hell he got out there...near a ranch or road?

One way to tell if it is a Javelina, if the thing smells like death warmed over it is a feral hog, if it smells worse it's a javelina. Nasty looking thing.

Definitly only a face a mother could love it looks like Mr. T hooked up with Miss Piggy.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom