What the hell!! X2

deerkiller

Very Active Member
Whoever started the thread asking for a monster Muleys forum update, needs a swift kick in the pants ? all my posts have been deleted since December, so thanks for that

I think SFW and the DNR paid off MM to take down the dwindling deer # posts. I mean the expo is 4 weeks away.:cool: Since they are there will we be allowed to use the middle finger emoji? Or is that bait to ban people?

Yeah, that post is one of the ones that was deleted!! :)

At first glance, it's not too bad. The quick reply is good. But we're all newbies again. I'm sure I'll find more over the next couple of weeks.

Whoever started the thread asking for a monster Muleys forum update, needs a swift kick in the pants ? all my posts have been deleted since December, so thanks for that
I think it has happened to all of us. We are in this together so we will just have to help each other work it out and get through it.

Maybe People will Quit Whining about Posting a Pic?

GOOD GAWD,If I Can Post a Pic,anyone can!

And if Niller Quits Whining about the 'reply' button!:D

All of the threads on mule deer and the game and fish killing 206 Elk with their new sharp shooter team have been deleted!

well, more like 1999; the forum still only uses 1/2 the available screen, 1/4 for recent posts and 1/4 for those 2 deer.

None of them were all that good anyway. ;)

I am excited to see what it looks like on the computer. This is going tobe a positive thing!

Never could put up pictures in the past, so this is a trial run. Is this old bull from years gone by big enough for you elkassassin. Thanks to founder for making picture posting easier

DSCN0111.JPG

I know! I know! We'll have to redo the database to get those threads back. Not going as smooth as I had hoped.

I had a lot of those posts. Why would you waste 30 seconds? Like anyone in here is that important that their lives work is a MM post?

It ain't so bad. Looks enough like the old one that it's easy to follow. The post count is there. And I'm a "Very Active Member." But why aren't I a "Long Time Member?" According to my profile, I've been a member since 1969 :D:D

It'd cost me another $400 and 3 days to salvage the lost threads from the first 2-1/2 weeks of the January, so those threads are likely gone for good. By the time they'd be back online, they'd be history.

I kinda like it. Not quite sure why my profile says i've been here since Dec. 31 1969 tho :unsure:. All in all i think its a great update.

It'd cost me another $400 and 3 days to salvage the lost threads from the first 2-1/2 weeks of the January, so those threads are likely gone for good. By the time they'd be back online, they'd be history.
But there was so much thoughtful debate

The Join Date is something never logged on the old forum, so I might just remove it all together. Not sure what to do with it.

So if we all joined in 1969, does that make us just a bunch of grumpy old men? :D

Seriously, the update seems to be a good one, and I'm usually hate any update. This one looks enough like the old MM that it isn't all that different. The quick reply, and quick topic starter, jumping from forum to forum is quicker, and seeing who is online are good things. And the ability to add a pic for ID is kool. Haven't tried uploading a pic yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

WGI_0058.JPG

WGI_0062.JPG

In 3 months from now everyone will forget about the update and will love it.. It takes time an patience.

Hmmmm not sure cause I tried posting a post to see if signature worked there but don’t look like that worked either ?‍♂️
I can see your signature "Bow muzzy Rifle Slingshot it shouldn’t matter !! DD", but only logged in members will be able to see it. I have signatures hidden for guests viewing not logged in.
I'm tempted to turn off signatures altogether. They just create so much "noise", especially long ones.

I can see your signature "Bow muzzy Rifle Slingshot it shouldn’t matter !! DD", but only logged in members will be able to see it. I have signatures hidden for guests viewing not logged in.
I'm tempted to turn off signatures altogether. They just create so much "noise", especially long ones.

I’m logged in and can’t see the signatures, but would support your idea to turn them off. Not seeing them doesn’t break my heart. Go ahead, turn em off!

Gotta get used to it MM has ALWAYS been light years ahead of Bowsite in format...hope the archives are there and saving PM's great

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom