What to do?

HuntinFool

My mom knocked my euro deer off of the wall and shattered the skull. Needless to say I was pissed. I asked her about it and she pretty much told me to pound sand. Right now I am considering a mountain mikes fake skull or doing a normal mount. What would you guys do in the situation?

>Punch her in the face and
>move out on my own.
>:)

lmmfao....you took the words right out of my mouth.....lol....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Huntinfool;

You must be a little dense today worrying over your busted mount. TAKE THE HINT! You momma does not like your skull mount hanging on the wall in the house, her domain. If you waste more money remounting it, GUESS WHAT, she is going to knock it off again until you move it out to the garage. You will learn more about women and their metholds of keeping men in place as you get older.

RELH

>>Punch her in the face and
>>move out on my own.
>>:)
>
>
>lmmfao....you took the words right out
>of my mouth.....lol....
>
>
>
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

plus 3. Or better yet, mamma should slap the chit out of you and kick you out of the house.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Ok, so how did me saying that I was angry that my deer got broken (which I am sure that most of you would have been angry about) turn into me getting kicked out of the house. I was just asking if you would do a full mount or try a mountain mikes. This was just kind of a kick in the nuts at the end of a rough day. I went to school all day, took 2 midterms for my college classes, donated blood and immediately went home and moved furniture because we were getting new carpet in our basement, went and worked a nine hour shift, and got this info in a text as I was driving home.

You're getting this sh!t, cause you still live at home with your mommy.

What would Bess say?

GOOD GAWD AMIGHTY! MAN UP, GROW A SET, AND MOVE OUT!!!!! JUDAST FRICKEN PRIEST!!!!!!

If you can't find grow a set, the sell brass balls at Lowes.

The mountain mikes skulls look fine....if its a BIG buck get a cape and get it mounted. Dont get your panties in a bunch over these guys they are just giving you a hard time....they just hate seeing a 16 year old that has already accomplished more in life than them LOL!

>I'm 16
>

You effers. Ha

Classic!!! Funniest thread in awhile. I have had a couple of euros dropped and broke (no it was not my Mom LOL) The fake skulls are pretty dang nice.
The deer can go right on the wall without a plaque, on a coffee table (we have one sitting on the corner of the stair well) or on a plaque.
Save your money if your in school and get a fake skull.

One my wife shot in the head and had to get a fake skull.

Ok, ok, ok. Huntinfool, I was just being a smartass. Its my specialty.

Sorry about your mount. I don't know anything about Mountain Mike skulls. I have a couple of racks I put on a plaque that look ok. I always made my own, partly because money was tight, partly because I hate the way most plaque amounts tilt the head way forward. I like them to look more natural.

Hope it goes back together the way you want.

We are not homos'......we just want to see his Mom........and the rack...?

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

lmao!

next thing you know he will be hitting the duck call trying to forget all this while yelling at his mom to get him some meatloaf.

Can we update this forum so posting with a
phone is easier?

>I can't believe no one has
>asked for pictures yet. :)
>

If I recall from a post several months ago...assuming I am not lost in dementia, again....he posted a pic of her..or maybe it was Kenny...anway, the pic looked nice.

Hey, HF...In case you haven't noticed, you've been accepted as one of the guys. Roll with it.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-11-12 AT 02:10PM (MST)[p]90% would hit it on a dare!

Can we update this forum so posting with a
phone is easier?

Most kids don't think their Moms are hot. Well they shouldn't anyway.

So Huntinfool, the real question is do your friends hang around a lot? Help her with the groceries? Want to sit and have meaningful conversations with her when she's in her nightie or just got out of the shower and in her robe?

>Most kids don't think their Moms
>are hot. Well they shouldn't
>anyway.
>
>So Huntinfool, the real question is
>do your friends hang around
>a lot? Help her with
>the groceries? Want to sit
>and have meaningful conversations with
>her when she's in her
>nightie or just got out
>of the shower and in