What trail cam do you like best?

lvtohuntnfish

I am thinking of getting one to put on private land. If someone
has a model that they would like to recommend, I would most certainly appreciate your opinion.

The one that's already been Knocked off the Tree!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

No I'm Not!

I'm RAZZIN You!:D

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Private property.....Buckeye Cams!!! I have three of these and they are networked to bounce from one camera to the other to a main "black box" if you will. Pricey, but worth it and you rarely have to go into your spots. Plus, you can make the destination box cellular and have photos sent to email. By far the best available but you'll pay for them!

http://www.buckeyecam.com/site/products.html

"When you are dead, you don't know that
you are dead. It is difficult only for the
others. It is the same when you are
stupid"

I've got two Primos Truth 35's in the classifieds.....Worked good for the one hunt I used them on.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom