What were you doing

I’ll have to look for it. Was a while ago. Great stuff though. Shortstate is probably already going back through to delete it

Found it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

36669C87-CE12-40AB-AFA5-E5A377EC7904.png

My insecurities!!:ROFLMAO: HA! I literally made you post a picture of your driver’s license on here!! That had to be one of the highlights of my trolling career. I got so under the skin of the MM lead troll that he went, got his wallet, took a picture of it and posted it on the internet.

Weak moment man. But yeah, my insecurities :ROFLMAO: too funny
Ummmmy wallet is in my back pocket and I post from my phone. And there’s already a pic of my drivers license saved on my phone. You got me good rookie ?. We all know your height jokes are due to your insecurities. Let me guess 5’ 6”? I bet you’ve been told many times you’re not tall enough for the rides. I bet when she said that it really upset you. And you’ve spent a lifetime bottling it up. ????

Lead troll?

I know it hurts. You got owned buy an Idaho guy. If it makes you feel any better I’m an actual Alaskan. I was born there, your just an immigrant

Hey homer, anybody ever spell something so wrong on here you felt the need to pull your license out, take a picture, and post it online? :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

You really think it was an unprovoked attack on the US? FFS if you believe that there’s nothing anyone can say to you regarding it.

America got it what it deserved. Yes it was tragic. How we handled it was even worse.

Russian learned, we didn’t. Stay the **** out of their countries and you will not get attacked . It’s that simple.

The US tries to be the super hero for the world. Time to step back and let someone else do it. China? I don’t really care. But you go pushing your beliefs to other countries expect blow back.

Kinda hard to argue that logic.
My only contention would be that like Vietnam, and Iraq, and now Ukraine, the point isn't to "kill people and break things", the point is to enrich the elite class. Grinding up American kids who love their country is of little care for those without loyalty to borders. Had the US fought any of those wars like WW2, they would have ended quickly. But quick, isn't profitable.

I listened to Michael Berry last night and he played a CBS report from Sept 10. It was about how the Pentagon couldn't account for billions. A few days later Bush jacked up funding for that same pentagon.

9/11 was a very somber day. I was working at a food processing plant. We didn't have a t.v. available, so when the news that a small plane hit the towers, we gathered around a radio and listened to the events unfold. It's still chilling to see that day replayed on t.v.

That’s cool you suck off on whatever the govt says. I’m sure you’re getting ready to vote for Biden again you govt kiss ass
Have to be better then following the lie your Hero been claiming, Hope you are still sending him your weekly money. LOL
A fool and his money is soon parted.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom