What would you buy?

elks96

Long Time Member
I am having a miserable time suggesting presents for Father’s Day this year.

I have a $1000 points on my bass pro/cabelas plus Father’s Day money etc. what the heck would you buy today if you had say $1500 to spend at basspro/cabelas?

As much ammo or reloading supplies as I could with current status of our country...

A little more coin I would get myself some EL range Binos..

I always have money for guns and ammo, and get it as I want or need. For Father's Day stuff tho, I tend to buy more family oriented stuff, especially if the money is from the wife or kids. Camping or cooking stuff, a new dutch oven and use it for an outdoors dinner of chicken and scones, vacuum sealer for the game and fish you get, something for the lease that is useful for everybody.

Or what he already has

Does he have a really nice BBQ grill, a really nice gun safe, crossbow?

Or how about a wireless weather station that collects data and sends it by Wi-Fi to a site that you can access from anywhere. My wife got me one of those and I can see the weather conditions and rainfall at my house from anywhere. I still want one for my ranch but no Wi-Fi there so has to be a cellular plan one.

Last edited:
I just updated cameras and bought a Nikon with 85x superzoom for $700. It will be great for photos and videoing scouting and hunting trips. Much better quality than phone-scope cameras.

If "Dad" needs new optics $1000 would go a good chunk towards a Leica bino-rangefinder combo. I recently upgraded and it's one of the best investments I've made!

If "Dad" doesn't have a smoker it's a great way to cook wild game. A new rifle would always get rave "Dad" reviews! The list is pretty endless!

A belt buckle gun. I bought one for my dad last year. For the man that has everything! ??

462EBC9B-C4C5-4E16-8DA6-071D37EB44B8.png

I am having a miserable time suggesting presents for Father’s Day this year.

I have a $1000 points on my bass pro/cabelas plus Father’s Day money etc. what the heck would you buy today if you had say $1500 to spend at basspro/cabelas?
I’d buy DoubleDropMuley Another Leupold VX5HD ?, if ya need mailing address pm me??, wished my dad was still here to have that problem,

1592179488665.png

Here is what I got for myself. 4 grandsons will fight over it in the future. 12 gauge coach shotgun with 20 inch barrels and external hammers and case harden receiver and butt plate. Will make a dandy home defense gun to repel home invaders.
1592179488665.png

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom