Whats the current word on the draw?

John,

You know better than to worry about drawing a tag in our lovely state. You already have a sheep under your belt, don't tell me your getting greedy and want another before I even get a shot at one. I have not heard anything through the grapevine on the draw, if I do I will let you know.

Rich

Lost,
I actually am checking for my wife.

Well after Nevada left me out I am starting to worry about getting to go hunting this year as points wise that was my best shot.I still have 5 states left to draw. How about you?

All I have is Colorado lined out for deer/elk through a landowner. The only draw left is Wyoming/Idaho but I won't hold my breath there. It has been a tough year for me as I have not drawn a tag yet, but my dad should draw his wyoming antelope and he drew a montana deer tag so I will be hunting, just not for myself.

How many points do you have in NV, it is getting difficult to draw a tag at all anymore.

Hope your wife draws a tag, what is she after?

Rich

Nelson BH 10-pts, Cali BH-9pts, elk 9pts,deer 6pts, antelope 4-pts. I had already drawn deer and antelope. For sheep I put in for the worst units just for a shot to hunt sheep again. I should have been close on elk.

New Mexico is this week the 11th,elk, Montana sheep max points,Idaho deer elk and antelope, and Kansas. Oh nearly forgot our fine state of Oregun.

Are you headed back to Kansas this year?

No Kansas, I plan on spending 10 to 14 days in Colorado and then should draw lookout mountain for deer in Oregon, plus my dads hunts and what possibilities I have left I didn't push it. Its the waiting game that kills me,

Rich

Lost, when you headed for Lookout Mtn? Assuming we draw, I am headed over on Wednesday the 7th. We will probably hunt through Monday.

going to try and make one scouting trip in Sept.

Scoutdog

Lost,
Was in Lookout last year. It's all shot out. Too many tags, saw a few does and a spike or two. If need any info let me know. My brothers biggest buck came out of there. New Mexico draw results should be posted on Thursday.

John,

Don't expect much, daughter should draw her first tag and thought she would have a chance. I will hunt for the first 9 days, if I see a good deer I will take him, if not, tag soup for me.

Rich

Back
Top Bottom