Whats Your Dream Tag?

tallbuck1

With all the talk about what to put in for and the Tags from the Expo... I am wondering what your Dream Tag would be?

What do you dream for?

My dream is a Dall Tag... One day!

Tallbuck1

Anytag, anywhere? Marco Polo Sheep

A little more realistic tag would be Henry's Archery Deer. I'd take that over any elk or sheep tag. Something about those big mulies that I just love.

Grizzly

PS. Tristate, please be an adult and respect my wishes that you do not respond to any of my posts. I, in turn, will do you the courtesy of not responding to any of yours. I simply do not wish to converse with you.

A sheep tag of any species any where anytime, first legal ram in range would be in full support of my freezer and wall space. :)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

My dream hunt/tag will happen next year...Dall sheep NW Territories! Hopefully get it done with my recurve or Longbow!

Traditional >>>------->

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-13 AT 03:14PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-13 AT 03:13?PM (MST)

Premium LE Elk tag on any unit in Utah. If I couldn't find a nice bull in 4 hunts, then at least I got to hunt that mountain my way. I'd love to hunt the Henrys, my family hunted that mountain since early 1900's. I've got a lot of history on that mountain and my chances or my kids chances are not favorable. My family killed a lot of big bucks off the Henrys over the years, i'd like to be able to say I did too.

Not even a question. Cape Buffalo hunt in Tanzania.

Rocky Mtn Bighorn tag in Montana if a draw tag.

Henry Mtns Mule Deer would be right there as well.

Being an old JOC fan, a 30day horseback Stone Sheep hunt in Northern BC or the Yukon would be a dream.
That would hopefully be preceded by a Zion Desert sheep, which I am in line for.
And since we're dreamin, I'd add a "Breaks" Rocky for good measure!

For one that i do put in for every year, a Desert sheep tag here in Calif.

For one that i would love to draw but don't apply for, the random Buck Tag on Antelope Island seems like a good hunt for this over age, busted down ol big buck hunter. The older i get, the easier it's got to be. That's just me! I just can't hang with the tough hunts of days gone by but i still want to go.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Montana bighorn for sure. I'm maxed out on points, and they square em so it's a sure thing this year. No, really it is. mtmuley

I had mine.
Private land bull hunt on Greg Norman's 7 Lakes Ranch near Meeker, CO.
It was great.
I got a nice bull.

Dream tag..?? Well, let's see, since it's a dream tag... I'd go for a Book Cliffs Buck/Bull combo tag... Season dates Aug 17th to Nov. 30... Weapons of choice. And if its a real dream- It'd be a lifetime tag, no restrictions...

:) :) :)

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

One to draw. MT sheep. On the ground floor point pool as a resident so hopefully draw in my lifetime.
One if money was of no object. 21 day Alaska or Yukon combo hunt with every tag in my pocket.

Any Idaho tag. Stop and get a lotto tickett and hit the big one:D Then any hunt is posible.

Back to reality.........An Alaskan moose hunt with my bow or a Henrey's deer tag, dont care what weapon.

>Rocky Mountain greater purple crested aardvark.
>Yeah baby!!!
> pc

Huh?
You've shot more "lessers" than any man alive but that's not good enough for you? Now you want a "greater"? You're the only guy I know who has enough ballz and money to do that!

Some guys are just never satisfied!

Zeke

"Whats Your Dream Tag? "

Kate Upton.

Or a Jicarilla bull. I figure the chances for either are about the same.

>Henry Mts. mule deer tag followed
>closely by a late season
>GMU 44 tag.
>
>Eldorado

+1

Every hunting season you miss is one you can not make up

ANY HUNT FOR BIG BULL ELK, A SHEEP HUNT IS ALSO A CLOSE SECOND !!!!!! I ONLY HAVE A COUPLE MORE MULE DEER HUNTS LEFT IN ME, THEY DONT BUGLE, OR TASTE ALL THAT GOOD EITHER. I DO HAVE A COUPLE OF LOPE HUNTS I WANT TO GO ON AS WELL......I LOVE LOPE MEAT.............YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom