Whats your Favorite Taxidermy Pose?

• Thread starter coolspringoutfitters
  • Start date
C

coolspringoutfitters

LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-10 AT 11:09AM (MST)[p]Just looking for some options on Taxidermy poses... What's your favorite? Post a pic if you have one...

Here is a pic of the buck...
9426dscn2033.jpg

Thanks,
CSO

It's all about the good times...

MonsterMuleysLogo.png

CSO Great buck! It looks to have no kickers or extras which sometimes helps decide the pose. I would say a semi sneak pose would look good and show off those big back forks great.

I simply like the semi-sneak mounts either right or left with ears alert. Some of the mounts I have seen just look like they are trying to do to much.. if ya know what I mean Keep it nice and simple..
here is an example
9605103_2600.jpg

I also like the semi-sneek mount.
63311998_muley_006.jpg

OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-10 AT 07:43PM (MST)[p]Dillon, I would have to say the quality of your taxidermy work is exceptional! NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE ELSE! Just curious but who does your taxidermy work?

LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-10 AT 08:07AM (MST)[p]I still need to build the pedestal, but this is the latest one I've had done. Hopefully I'll kill another this coming week on the N. Kaibab so I can use them for bookends. :)

9804buck1.jpg

615buck2.jpg

4018buck3.jpg

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom