Wheeler crash

justr_86

Long Time Member
My very good friend is the camera man.... Road rash from hell!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Too bad that went south so quickly. They shouldn't be doing that on a public street and at the same time, that dog should have been leashed. Sux all the way around....

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Did he panic and grab a hand full of front brake? I have hit a cat and watched my bro hit a coyote both on dirt bikes...They kinda just squish their way through them...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

OUCH. Both the riders and the dog owners learned a big lesson from this I am sure. To tell the truth, I didn't really expect a dog, but a cow. I kept thinking the lead guy was going to hit one as it stepped out from behind a poplar. Poor dog and poor rider.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

They did..

The owner of the dog didn't care much for the dog. They took it to the vet, ended up putting it to sleep.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Feddoc, he didn't hit a kid... As stated above the guys on the Wheeler took the dog to the vet, willing to pay for whatever it needed. The owner said I don't want the damn dog anyways so they paid to put it to sleep. Not justifying it, just not as bad as what its being made out to be.

Should they have been doing it? No. will or have they done it again? No. the stupid dog was chasing them. Would've been hit by a car, would've it been any different?

It was a back road, in rural Utah. People drive atv's all over the place....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-24-12 AT 11:10AM (MST)[p]I didn't say he hit a kid. His attitude about the whole thing..'kiss my ass'...says a lot about him.

who frickin cares about the dog? So whay if the guy was popping a wheelie, that makes it bad? One less stupid dog to wake me up during the night.

>i dont think thier smart enough
>to learn something from that..
>

But I bet they are smart enough to spell "their". And maybe even smart enought to use "they're" instead.

You tards ought to read the latest literature about brain buckets. Then again maybe you got thicker skulls.

If you don't remember doing stupid stuff when you were young, you either have a bad memory or had a boring life. I was pretty tame compared to some friends, but i can remember a few things that could have turned out bad.

RVP

Wow elkun - you are an empathy machine. Keep up the good work!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom