When CC hits begin...

I'm hoping a couple days sooner,,
May 17-18th..

TAKE MY MONEY!!!!! ,,,, Please.

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

This sucks. I have the points to draw Oregon Mt. Emily archery elk this year, but really need to know if I drew anything in Utah. Oregon deadline is May 15th.

Member RMEF, UBNM, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

I hope soon!!!

I'm just like a kid a Christmas. Every year it brings back memories of wanting so much, but only getting a little. :)

It looks like last year they started late Monday evening and really got going early Tuesday morning.

I hope we don't have to wait until next week to find out.

Grizzly

LAST EDITED ON May-16-12 AT 01:59PM (MST)[p]I have a feel that they are going to start hitting tonight! Last year they started on the 15th or the 16th and the only thing that has changed is the new Deer units! So I am hoping for tonight so I can plan the rest of my hunts!

They are still doing the draw should finish in the morning. Was told they should hit card's sat. and up to two weeks. Good luck guy's.

watch your card sat my friend. I just hope my lil 14 year old cuz gets his youth bull and the antelope island deer tag. Only 1 in a trillion chance "so your saying there is a chance " haha

Thanks for keeping us in the loop tyef350. I'm hoping to see a charge. Best of luck to your 14 yr old!

Got hit LAST YEAR on the 19th for my LE tag. That was a Thursday. Getting close, maybe tomorrow.

Got my highly coveted cache deer permit! Any chance I could get hit later for another tag?

Just got hit for my archery deer tag. Hopefully it will get hit again for my LE Elk.

People already have antelope, mountain goat, elk and deer hits so those are already out...haven't heard of a moose or sheep hit yet though.

Just curious if anyone knows....do they process the cc's alphabetically? I know I got hit on May 17th last year. The guys getting hit today are their last names in the front of the alphabet?

Looks like I drew Henry Mountains Cow Bison (only had 3 points, was not expecting that) and general deer!

Did you get your CC hits at the same time? I got two hits this morning. My husband drew his archery deer and I drew general rifle deer. But I am holding out hope for my Henry Mountains Bison.....I have 18 bonus points!

they were both at the same time. Sorry....but this for the cow, so it is possible they do the hunters choice separately

Well looks like maybe another year for me! Congratulations to you, however! Now I will just hold out hope to draw something good in Nevada!

>NR elk with no points!!
>Bri

Congrats, Brian. You have a habit of drawing some good elk permits. No points makes it even sweeter. Hope you get a good one.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

Just curious.....a $463 hit is a NR LE deer tag, right?

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

>Just curious.....a $463 hit is a
>NR LE deer tag, right?
>
>
>Steve
>Worlds Best ebayer
>Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Don't Mess with us Wisz,Please!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

We did it, Bess!! Vernon! I'll be out the 2nd or 3rd week in September for several days to scout the area and check some "secret spots" out. You think the clubhouse will be available to bunk in?

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Book cliff deer for my son and me.General buck for 13yr.old grandson and granddaughter.

Has anybody ever had their card denied and received a phone call from the department to get a new card number? The draw department says they call people 4 times and then move on if they do not get in touch with the applicant.

I know that I changed my card due to fraud since I applied and I THINK I called in to update with my new card, but I can't remember for sure!!

>We did it, Bess!! Vernon! I'll
>be out the 2nd or
>3rd week in September for
>several days to scout the
>area and check some "secret
>spots" out. You think the
>clubhouse will be available to
>bunk in?
>
>Steve
>Worlds Best ebayer
>Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Nice Wisz!

I'm not sure but I think I pissed the DWR off prior to the Draw for the 17th time in a row?:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

>How long can these cc hits
>go?? Can it be
>all done? Or throughout
>the weekend?

Can hit up to two weeks

Yes I have, but they called after I received my email saying that I drew out. It was about 8:30 am on a Saturday morning.

LAST EDITED ON May-19-12 AT 01:02PM (MST)[p]The link to the Company that performs the drawing is usually updated shortly after the Emails.......next week

there done charging...up to 2 week is standard default to make loosers hang in there!(false hopes!) kinda sick from the DWR.
the only new post are from folks on vacation..

Question, hopefully somebody can help me out! My little brother and I applied as a group, for general deer. My card has only been hit for one general tag. Shouldn't it be hit for two because we put in as a group? I thought it was if one drew, we both drew. Maybe I'm mistaken?
Thanks in advance.

should be for both...weird!
is other guy in a weiting period or banned or have a firearm restricked felony or retraining order in..

LAST EDITED ON May-20-12 AT 10:07AM (MST)[p]Are they still hitting cards? Or are they done? Nothing yet for our group!!

So I guess I didn't get skunked. Got hit today for 2 deer tags, me and the wife.

Have you heard of anyone drawing a desert/rocky sheep tag or a Henry Mountain Bison tag?

Got hit for $35 hits looks like another year of not drawing any le unitswith 5 out of 8 having 8 plus pts for book cliffs pretty sad since weve put in 8 family members and only got three tags oh well.

Just got a hit today for a big oil tag, just dont know which one yet YEAH !!!!!!

I'm coming out to Utah this year!!!!

nocwalker

Good for you Bill !!!

OIL species are all $1,513.00

LE elk are $795.00 x 2 is exactly $1,590.00!!!

You are coming west young fella!! haha

Robb

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom