when do we get our tags?

Not yet....that Henry's tag won't feel real until I have that golden ticket in my hands.

I was getting a little worried with everyone getting their tags except me but when I went to the mailbox today....there it was, the Henry Mountains rifle tag. I sang, "I got my golden ticket," as I skipped into the house. I'm going to have to break it out of its frame on the wall come October.

I got this plasticy paper like thingy that says San Juan 323 Aug 21 - Sept 17 2010 in the mail yesterday. Not really sure what it is, never saw one before. Could it be a fake?

Thought about framing it, then realized that was a stupid idea. I actually get to use this one on a real LE unit for the very first time :)

Too funny what the brain comes up with when you've been waiting for so long!

Cheers,
Pete

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom