When?

LAST EDITED ON May-03-12 AT 11:06AM (MST)[p]I've seen no word yet. Its only a couple of working days from the 8th which is the tentative draw date they list, and for as long as I can remember they always post the results up to a week before that date. Heck they haven't even posted a date yet saying the results will be available at such and such day and time. They always do that every year for as long as I could remember, and so far absolutely nothing. What's the deal G&F? I about guarantee they've already drawn but for some reason are sitting on the results waiting to post. When they come out check the dates on the drawing odds pages and you'll see when they did em, bet its already been done!

I got excited last night that they were posting because the Wyoming website was down.
No such luck!
I hate waiting!

They must have heard me complaining. The WY G&F website now says the results will be available at 8:00 am tomorrow May 4th

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom