Where are the biggest bucks going today

Buckdownwind

Many people ask me this and it isn't a question 1 can answer in 30 words or less.
The short of it is that the Mule deer numbers have been dropping for the last 10 years or so being blamed by winters, preditors, development and so on. Summits are being conducted this month in Colorado and Wyoming to address this problem and to build a direction plan.
Greg Merriam
Master Hunt Broker
Master Land Owner Voucher Broker
Discounted Hunts LLC
Outdoor Writers LLC
Pro-Staff Dead Down Wind Scent Products
Pro-Staff Benchmaster Shooting Accuracy Products
1204 Button Rock Drive
Longmont, Co 80504
303-776-7528 Voice
303-746-1214 Cell Phone
Email: [[email protected]]
Web Page: [ http://www.discountedhunts.net

Geez, for some reason this looks more like an ad for your business than a legitimate post with a concern for mule deer numbers!

Take it easy on him Topgun, he's a Master hunt broker and a Master land owner voucher broker.

"Mule deer numbers have been dropping for the last 10 years or so"

More like the last 30 years.

He needs to delete all the various @comcast.net email links off his amateur-looking website if no one plans to answer the emails. Finally gave up after trying multiple times back in April and nothing but crickets. Went elsewhere for the services I needed.

For a guy who claims to be a writer and maybe a authority, he can't write for Shitz!

"Where are the pretties Girls going today"

"Where are the smartest people going today"

"Where are the Most ducks going today"

What kind of Question is that? They are going where they want to go! lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Steve, lol, Yes i am! 50% down, Balance due before the hunt starts. How the hell do/did guys ever fall for that rule? Anyway, no refunds if conditions exist beyond my control, and, its a hunt so don't complain if we don't see anything as girls in this Country grow huge, trophy sized, but are widely spaced out over the habitat.

I also know where the biggest fish are going today and might trade a trip to a guy who knows where the biggest turtles are going? :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Happy 4th
Some of you guys sure have a funny imagination! :D
Keep it up, This place needs some light hearted fun.

Bill

>Geez, for some reason this looks
>more like an ad for
>your business than a legitimate
>post with a concern for
>mule deer numbers!
---------------------------

>>Geez, for some reason this looks
>>more like an ad for
>>your business than a legitimate
>>post with a concern for
>>mule deer numbers!
>---------------------------

On the contrary. I have put mule deer hunters on mule property with and without a guide for only 15 years in this business, I have personally hunted them for almost 50 years. I never have ayear I don't take at least two. I search out those unique places that are off the radar to the point I hunted one last year in a whitetail state where all of the hunters were after whitetail, I came home with a 5x5 Muley after hunting 2 1/2 hours. The hunters in camp had never seen a muley shot before and wanted to get their picture with it.
I focus 90% of my hunts on Private land, vouchers and not, DIY,Semi-Guided, and guided. Rifle, Bow Muzzleloader or Pixtol. These are in 36 states and Canada on all 40 game animals, but when it comes down to me my passion is Mule Deer. I have grown up living in the west and hunting them in Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and Oklahoma. I have follow the populations decline like a Black& Tan on a hot track. I personally want to know where the hunting andd the size of the mule deer is the most favorivble, and I always end up with more places than I can hunt myself.
If this has anything to do with Discounted Hunts & Vouchers LLC it is the network that I have build of rancher, farmer, guides, outfitters and Landowners. They know me and I know them and we talk on a regular basis about Mule Deer, who and where.
My goal is to see that every one that does want to hunt mule deer is able to do so. For this I work on an affordable price. For example I have 2nd and 3rd season Mule deer hunts for only $ 1495, 20,000 acres of private land, and guided with a running99.9% average.

Another 8,000 acres of price land mule deer, fully guided, meals and lodging for $2495 and if two hunters book at once the landowner will take it down to only $1995,if you don't have a license he will throw in the land owner voucher for GMU012 which is a $ 1500 to $ 2000 voucher for free with the hunt. I am not advertising this is a fact, look around for anything near those prices, if you find it do it.

I don't push people to hunt mule deer because it is my passion, they come to me looking for good buys on hunts to obtain a mule deer at the lowest cost. Remember what you cconstru as a trophy only if it a 180 another would be be very pleased with a 130, and he has that right. As a rule big buck normally come for private land. You need some way to cut the harvest to a number that the deer population average is 4.5 and older, this is where the buck begins to realy begin showing his genes.

So I appreciate your comment and wold be willing to speak with you or anyone else on the matter. Anymore it is easy to spend more time in pre-planning(locating an acceptable place) then you do in hunting. Once you have the and know it well you will usually stay until something beyond your control prevents it.

I wish you a good day and leave my phone information and anything else you want so you can contact me and we can talk with our mouth not our fingers.
Thank-you
Greg

If I speak with you that would be great. If I don't I hope you have a good season, as aI say, "Take a big one"

Greg Merriam
Master Hunt Broker
Discounted Hunts LLC
Outdoor Writers LLC
1204 Button Rock Drive
Longmont, Co 80504
303-776-7528 Voice
303-746-1214 Cell Phone
Web Page: [ http://www.discountedhunts.net]
Web Page for Vouchers This is the Link to the land Owner Voucher List
[http://www.discountedhunts.net/Pages/LandownerVouchers.aspx]

>He needs to delete all the
>various @comcast.net email links off
>his amateur-looking website if no
>one plans to answer the
>emails. Finally gave up after
>trying multiple times back in
>April and nothing but crickets.
>Went elsewhere for the services
>I needed.
---------------------------
That is a shame, we are in the middle of a facelift. Doing that is the middle of traffic is difficult. It is more important to me to be available to the hunters than make the front page flashy. We get about 400 users old and new every day and to keep costs down I am a 1 man band, except for Vouchers and Sharon handles all of that. I try to keep my costs of overhear at a minimum so I can keep the lowest prices possible for the hunters which is my main drive.
I don't know how you got through and I didn't speak with you because I make every effort to do so.
Hope you have a good year.
Greg
Greg Merriam
Master Hunt Broker
Discounted Hunts LLC
Outdoor Writers LLC
1204 Button Rock Drive
Longmont, Co 80504
303-776-7528 Voice
303-746-1214 Cell Phone
Web Page: [http://www.discountedhunts.net]
Web Page for Vouchers This is the Link to the land Owner Voucher List
[http://www.discountedhunts.net/Pages/LandownerVouchers.aspx]

>"Where are the pretties Girls going
>today"
>
>Joey, are you offering discount hunts?:)
>
>
>Eel

Hey, hey, what about me? I want a piece of that action too (just promise not to tell my wife).

50% down huh? 50% of what sage? What's the goin' rate for a pretty girl?

I know, if I have to ask the price I probably can't afford one of those hunts!

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom