Where do you get you boots

HuntinFoo

It is time to get some new boots, and was just wondering where everyone gets theirs. Of course I am looking to get the best price out their, and will be getting danners. Any help would be great.

Sportmans Warehouse,Provo,South Salt Lake.
Cabelas by Alpine/Lehi.
Basin Sports Vernal.
A deal on Danners?
Better have some cash handy.
Unless you've already had Danners & know exactly what you want & exactly what size you wear I highly recommend going to one of the above sports stores & trying them on rather than guessing on an Internet deal.
So you're getting Danners for Christmas?

I have danners right now and like them, so I know my size. I dont need to try them on, was just hopping for the best price. Not expecting to find them real cheep, just wanted to get the best price I can.

Well Foo,
Since we know you have a PC,I'd punch 'Danner Boot' in the Google box & see what comes up?
You could also try E-bay,I know there is Danners on E-bay,just never my style or never my size.
I normally get my Red-Wing work boots for 1/2 the price off the Internet.
If you know exactly what you want/need I'd definately look,don't really know how much you can save on Danners?

Try Shoebuy dot com. They have free shipping both ways, and frequently have 20% off sales (including right now). I've ordered more than one pair in the past, keeping the better fit and sending the other pair back on their dime. Never had a problem.

i'd get them from cabelas. reason being, anything goes wrong or if you just dont like them you can send them back EVEN AFTER A YEAR! i bought some meindl alaksa hunters and hated them because they were so stiff, i was just figuring i'd just where them and deal with it. well after a year and a tip from a buddy i sent them back, they asked no question!! i traded them for the meindl denali, and i didn't like them- to stiff, but these ones are finally getting super comfy, problem is- the sole is starting to come off after this winter i'll send them back, get a new pair. $300.00 boots, i'm getting a good pair of boots one way or another

Killerbee,
You may want to check on Cabeles return policy before you waste the postage to send them back. I just had to fight to get a water bladder replaced (clearly said cabelas on it) and was told they have changed their policy. Now returns are only honored on Cabela's items, though only for 1 year, and others need to be addressed by the manufacturer. I told them taht was one of the main reasons I buy from them, but got no sympathy.
ED

well...sadly it's because of the abuse of the liberal return policy that it can't be continued....

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I have worn Danner boots for years, but their prices seem to keep creeping up and in my opinion their quality has slipped a little. I decided to try some Cabelas brand boots a couple years ago and have been really impressed with the quality and durability. I replaced the thin factory insoles with some better ones (you can get decent Spenco insoles that will give better support and cushion for around $20) and I love the boots. I have tried both the original Outfitter series and the new Outfitter Pro series and like them both. The original outfitters have more durable leather, but the new Outfitter pro boots have more comfortable midsoles. They are Gore-tex and if you use your Cabelas card points or one of their "$30 off your next $150 purchase" coupons you can get a really good deal. The quality is on par with Danner, but the price is significantly less. I won't buy Danner again unless they are on sale for less than the Cabelas boots. Good luck finding what you want.

Dax

Got my Danners from Sportsmansguide.com, Good selection and not bad prices. Check it out.

"well...sadly it's because of the abuse of the liberal return policy that it can't be continued...."

Damn I wish I'd have know it was that easy to get rid of liberals......Terry

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom