where in 32

E

elknut209

I just got my maps in the mail and I am looking for the nearest town that has gas and ice. I dont know where I will be hunting but I will spend to whole season there. I might go scouting the first weeked of aug. My tag is the ant rifle 32,34,35.

those areas cover everything from Denio south towards Winnemucca. If you spend your time in 32 then Denio junction will be the closest town..really not a town but a junction, they have fuel,restaurant, food, ice, etc. The actual town of Denio is about a mile north of the junction, couple of bars is about all i think. I believe there is still a guy there that will fix flats in case you need it. There are a ton of antelope in those areas, i dont know alot about 34 and 35 but that covers the Jackson Mtns. and is also very good..in short if you spend the entire season there you will of looked over a lot of good goats. I have had 32 for antelope twice and never went past 9am first morning and killed very good animals both times(1 scoreing close to 85")...good luck. p.s. if you fuel in Denio be prepared to pay some big dollars. Last time i was up there was 4 years ago..diesel was around 4 dollars a gallon then...i would expect to pay $6 or $7 + a gallon if your lucky. Im headed that way this year on a youth mule deer hunt in the Sheldon and am not looking forward to the diesel price.

Matt, good luck to you. I'll be huntin the same units. Pullin a trailer with quads, gas cans, water jugs and ice chests filled with block ice. Long ways from anywhere. Last time I did this hunt I was done before the sun was up but "Be Prepared."

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom