Where is 4finger?

heartshot

Very Active Member
I hope 4finger is OK. He hasn't posted to his Hunt Adventure Challenge for 6 1/2 weeks. I can't wait to hear the ending. Hopefully he scored on a mountain goat.

heartshot

I also keep checking on his story and see he has 86 reply's and I have read them all at least twice. He seemed so close and then he just stopped posting.

GBA

4finger and I have been friends for many years, in fact before either of us were even married. We are friends on Facebook too, but I too have been wondering what happened to Darwin and about his goat hunt. I posted a couple questions on Facebook to him but have never received a reply.

Many years ago, we shot in a couple league together and I pulled trick on him and hopefully he isn't busy trying to get even.

We miss you Darwin and hope things a good and I am sure I speak for many when I say we all await to hear about you and your hunt. I know everyone is hoping all is well. Let us know when you can.

Your friend and admirer, BB

He is working on his Trophy Room/Man Cave.

He is doing fine as he posted up the photo's over on the Bowsite the 27th of December.

It is looking AWESOME too!

Robb

I loved his story and he was kind enough to let me sleep in his hilton (tent) he had set up for a night or two. Thanks 4finger. Get back and finish that story up.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom