Where is everybody???

J

JDR

This blacktail forum is pretty dead when the bow season is just two weeks away in the B zone in CA, whats up???????

I'm here if anyone cares. I have been hunting A-zone. Been seeing bucks, just have not got a shot. No big deal, I am really scouting for rifle. One more week! Hot or not I'm on it. Maybe we could start a fight with the mule deer forum.

Will be rifle hunting A zone this year . Gonna backpack into an area in North-East A zone . Just checked the long range forecast it's gonna be pretty cool up there , only 97 . Think I'll spend mid day sitting in the creek with the spotting scope , hope that sucker is waterproof . Good luck all .

I just check in now and again. I have been spending my time getting things done as to give me more time in Nevada come Sept. Muzz Tag. I will try and Sqeeze in an A rifle hunt before I go. Going to X-8 with the wife whe I return. And then asuming Nevada is filled going to hunt B.

I think the muley form is entertaining enough these days. Season needs to start soon or those guys are going to kill each other. It actually is getting old over there. I have two kids and I come on here to get away from the childish games.

I agree the muley forum is extremely entertaining. Those guys are so wound up that they are about ready to blow chunks.

The battle between maniac and buckspy had some of the most amusing messages that I've seen in a long time. The bantering tells alot about both of them. It's the arrogance that gets my panties in a wad. I could care less about a guy and his money. I say give the guy a tax break and eliminate some wasteful gov't program or dept. like the NEA.

12 more days until bow season in the B zone.

I check in every morning like I have for the last 2 years. I'm in Oregon now so this will be my first archery season for blacktail. Looks like it could be tough. Good luck to you guys down south.

Well it,s 11 days to go and I,m allready packed and ready to head for B zone for a week.....Devlin

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom