Where's the Dew, Bess??

TripleK

Long Time Member
WTH, Bess?!? I let you in on my little morning pick-me-up secret and now I can't find a can of Blood Orange Kickstart anywhere in this town! You running around buying them all up just to piss me off or what?

You're such an agitator, man! ;-)

>WTH, Bess?!? I let you in
>on my little morning pick-me-up
>secret and now I can't
>find a can of Blood
>Orange Kickstart anywhere in this
>town! You running around buying
>them all up just to
>piss me off or what?
>
>
>You're such an agitator, man! ;-)
>

Hey JENNY!

You Screwed Up!

I've Bought every Can I Can Find!

And Until You Find My YETI You're SOL!:D

You Gotta Beat me to Town in the Mornins to even have a Chance!

I Know You Get up Early,But Not Early Enough!:D:D:D

I've Damn Near Foundered on this Stuff!

[font color="blue"]dude has his Resume turned in to be Hillary's
Intern[/font]

JFP, Bess...NO ONE on earth gets up as early as you do! You're usually getting out of bed when I'm just barely getting in it.

I don't know nothin' bout your yeti, man! But, I've got a couple of coolers in my truck- I always do- you can borrow one if you're that hard up. However- they are OUT of Blood Orange Kickstart at the moment and I'm not that happy about it!

Sharing is caring, Bess. I know you know where I work. I'm sure you have some awesome items you need to sell on Classifieds anyway- you can come on in and write up your goods on a 3x5 card. LOL

Hey- did you hear that one guy yesterday who didn't know how phone numbers worked? He gave me the area code and the last 4 numbers, but not the prefix exchange. I was like, "Sir, there are more numbers in a phone number. Is it 790 or 828 or 789 or what?". Took him a minute! LOL

The one dude who was giving out the wrong number for free chicks and free pussycats called again and didn't seem to realize he was giving out the wrong number. I told him, "Dude, that's not your number. Some other ol' boy calls up and says folks are trying to buy cats and chickens from him and he doesn't have any." This guy says, "Oh. Ok." and hangs up. LOL He didn't try to argue or explain or anything. Just hung up.

Busted????

TK can you put a ad out on the radio wanting to trade GUNS for chickens for Old Bessy he has a bunch of guns and no chickens so he want to start a chicken ranch, you have his Cell number so please post that one for them to call, I'm sure you will get a few free drinks out of him quick.
Have a fine day.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

This Blood Orange I'm Sippin on this Mornin sure is Gooooooooooooooood!

Intern[/font]

>Bite me, Cat!

That Wasn't Very Nice JENNY!

Intern[/font]

Just Cracked the 1st DEW of the Day Open JENN!

I Thought about Callin Ya to see if you wanted to Share!

But then I got to Thinkin:

Dealin with JENNY Before 2:00 AM & Before She's had Her 1st DEW might get Me a Free ASS-WHOOPIN!:D:D:D

Intern[/font]

You know you've got an ass whoopin' coming anyway! That's why you're avoiding me. ;-) Hahaha!

but, Jokes on you now....I caught the Pepsi guy as he was delivering today and since they're on sale- buy one regular price get the 2nd for 25 cents- I bought every blood orange he had on the truck.

HA! None for you now!

IT'S TIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

If You were Awake JENNY!

You could Probably Smell this DEW I Just Cracked open!

PISSCUTTERS Beware!

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom