White Muzzel loaders

G

GWG

Does anyone have any experiance with these inlines.
50 cal.
Give me the good,bad and ugly's

Awesome muzzy but the company is a little shakey. Talked to a guy that owns 15 muzzys and swears there is not a finer rifle out there. claims he shot a buck running away from him at 250 yards with his white 41 cal. I believe him because he showed me the mount on the wall not to mention a target with three holes within less than an inch apart.

cabinfever

Thankyou for posting
My dad bought one about 3 years ago and never shot it.
I'll go give it a try. Tell you what i find.
Thanks again

When I got into muzzes four years ago, I was told by the experts go with a white or a knight. Had a friend take a buck at just over 200 yards with a 460 grain bullet and 110 powder.

GWG,

What model? Most likely it is a Super 91 or a Whitetail.
I have hunted with a whitetail .50 since 93 and have nothing but good things to say about it. The Super 91 is awesome as well.
First thing I would do is shoot the conicals made by White (everything is marketed through www.splitfireguns.com). I have achieved better results with Pyrodex P than regular. Haven't tried 777 yet.
Go to www.whiterifles.com, full of lots of info.
Anyways, good luck and let us know how it shoots.

I have 3 knights one T/C and a white which was my first muzz the thing that I really like about the white is that you don't need to swab the barrel between every shoot to produce a tight group were talking 4 to five shots with pretty good accuracy the other brands that I have tried including me newest edition the T/C encore mag requires a barrel swab between every shoot to produce tight groups it seemed to me that I could only get about 2 shot out of my Knights and my T/C before the bullets would really start to go astray

I have a whitetail .50 cal. Very nice rifle, shot a 343 bull at 150 yds with it. You will be quite happy with a gun like this.

EH4

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom