whitetail hunt

ELKOHOLIC

Very Active Member
I am looking at taking my boy out for our first whitetail hunt. We live in Utah and have currently been looking into hunting Wyoming, Idaho, and Nebraska. I would be willing to pay a reasonable trespass fee, but it sounds like they are tough to come by. I thought I had one lined up in Northeast Wyoming, but that fell through. Any help would be much appreciated. If you need help in Utah just ask. Thanks

Thanks. I checked into that. I wish they gave you more info on the hunts. You would probably just have to try a lease before you new anything about it.

I went on my first whitetail hunt in Montana last year. I had a good time but was not impressed with the amount of deer I seen. It was a guided hunt. I ended up taking an 8 point on Thanksgiving. The next time I go will be different. I called Whitetail Pros who are sponsored on the whitetail section here on MM. Sounds like Mike is going to work hard to get us a big one. I also researched B&C records for the state of Iowa and the area he hunts. There are more record whitetail in Iowa than any other state. There have also been a lot of entries from the counties Mike hunts or right near him. I know the drive is long, but I believe it will be worth it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom