Whitetails around Moscow??

I

Idahogrinder

I was thinking of hopping in the truck and trying to go up there and get a whitetail since I am off untill Monday. Is it still early up there for the rut, and would I be wasting my time??? Thanks for any help!

I'd go......they may not be rutting ultra hard (but they could be) but they're thinking about it........take a grunt with ya!

Hunted just north of there on Sat. Saw 2 deer. Very little track. Talked to a few others and they saw nothing. We checked every ridge, gully and in between looking for travel sign or rut sign. Not much of either. Another buddy hunted north of CDA and saw very few deer. Not much travel or rut sign either. I would give it a few weeks. If they were like the Elk this year they will rut late. You might find some more game moving with a break in the rain coming on Thursday. There is a Full Moon on Thursday. Hunt any major/minor during the middle of the day.Good luck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom