Whitetails

muleylover

Hello,
I am looking to hunt whitetails here in a couple of weeks in Idaho. I have hunted around Grangeville in the past but due to the longer rifle season I am looking into unit 10A around pierce. Using google earth it seems that a lot of the unit is private and not to much public. It also looks like there is a lot of commercial timberland on the private. Are the private timberlands owned by large companies? is it open for public access? How is the hunting on the National Forest? I don't have a boat and am willing and able to hike deep and steep if thats what it takes. Probably be hunting the week before Thanksgiving and hoping that the weather is cold and snowy and there is some rut action. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom